XL-50 status "stop"

I have airhandler with xl-50 was working fine until the other day when I had steam valve actuator fail and went off on high supply temp. Changed actuator, cleared alarms, now I dont know how to restart application. Shows application stopped but mode is occupied so fans etc should run. Unit operates normally in manual modes for DO and AO points (fans,valves,etc). I have no prior experience with these controllers, any help appreciated.

Have you tried cycling power on the XL50?
    Go Rangers!

Smile Thats all it took, I feel so stupid.

Thanx lwarren, I cant beleive I didn't try that, god knows I tried everything else (except for the reset button which I knew would lose the program I dont even have a copy of). Thanx a Bunch

No problem, glad it worked.

I have a bunch of those at one particular site and everytime a storm comes through the application just stops and the customer has to go around and cycle power to them.
    Go Rangers!

you ought to flash the application to flash memory, especially if you don't have the project backup

Quote Originally Posted by justafitter View Post
    I have airhandler with xl-50 was working fine until the other day when I had steam valve actuator fail and went off on high supply temp. Changed actuator, cleared alarms, now I dont know how to restart application. Shows application stopped but mode is occupied so fans etc should run. Unit operates normally in manual modes for DO and AO points (fans,valves,etc). I have no prior experience with these controllers, any help appreciated.
    What are you using to talk to the XL50 with. You may be able to make a basic backup.

I only have the MMI.

I don't have a laptop or software. I guess I could have customer go back on installing company to get software backup.