Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Try This View Post
    You have less than four years to live and those four years are going to be hell since the dollar is collapsing and food shortages are beginning to occur. Enjoy what is left of your worthless life zombie.
    So, what is it? Is the world ending or are the rich people just gonna go live on Mt. Safe Place?

http://www.hermes3.net/2012cal.htm

I think that you are part of this little world.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

We are all scientist from the day we are born. Our first discoveries are light, the loving caress of a mother and a nipple for sustenance. Some of us are curious our whole lives and is the reason that intelligence is often marked by how curious a person is.

While George Bush mocks the deaths of thousands of our soldiers and 1.1 million Iraqis by looking under his desk for Saddam's WMD that his father and Rumsfeld sold Saddam, there seems to be no shortage of ignorant people that use racist terms like rag heads. These are also the people that join the military that is used to kill, maim and poison them since these will be the people that resist the global government.

Yes, I came here looking for a vacuum pump for an isotropic transmutation storage probe I am building. Seems the law of force has three exceptions and one of them is if the mass is moving at or near quantum speeds. A hard vacuum is used to accelerate an electron.

"Nobody ever thought of using an accelerator before" -Stan Meyer - Inventor of the water powered car.

Enjoy your high gas prices. I'll just fill my tank up with water and power a generator in my back shed on a net metering system that pays me 1500.00 a month while you starve in the darkness of your ignorant empty skull.

It has been a real eye opener for me to experience the ignorance of some of you. I only thought I was aware of how dumbed and belligerent America has become.

How will you defend yourself from a beam that you can not see, that flies at 40,000 feet and cooks you from the inside out in less than a tenth of a second? You won't and you won't be missed either.

Notice the Earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves are getting more frequent?
    You have less than four years to live and those four years are going to be hell since the dollar is collapsing and food shortages are beginning to occur. Enjoy what is left of your worthless life zombie.

Al Gore, is that YOU again?? What did we tell you about your Meds??
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Well mods I think that this stupid piece of crap thread just went on too too long, please get on these clowns and dump them sooner, too many derogatory remarks and racist comments for this site.
    GO GREEN HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by DocHVAC View Post
    Well mods I think that this stupid piece of crap thread just went on too too long, please get on these clowns and dump them sooner, too many derogatory remarks and racist comments for this site.
    I have to agree with tunnel rat jr please shut this clown down or move it to arp.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

No! It's not ARP material....way too high brow for there...
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    LOL

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

How did Twilli miss this?????????????

No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

I used the instructions for building the faraday thing that makes all this free electricity but found its getting real hot. I added a freon based cooling system but what should the SH and SC be or should I just go with beer can cold?

[QUOTE=Try This;1843742]

And so we are not experiencing global warming, we are experiencing pole shift. As a pilot, my magnetic deviation lines change so fast on my maps these days it is shocking nobody seems to notice.

[QUOTE]

He is Also a Pilot! Damn this guy is talented. All I can do is fix furnaces and helicopters.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Im just amazed how all of this evolved from a 1.90 bottle of water

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    How did Twilli miss this?????????????

Twilli old and taken a nap???

Quote Originally Posted by DocHVAC View Post
    It was a good thread until the nutty professor arrived.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

If you are drinking that much soda per day, you have destroyed the most valuable neurons in your brain.

I am a vegetarian, don't watch TV and don't consume junk food. Notice that my post is much longer, filled with information and I know "a lot" is actually two words? :-)

I live in a sea of zombies and they do not know they even are zombies and it is sad. In fact, they tend to feel like they know a lot. But in reality, they know so little what they do know, they tend to know quite well. It is usually no more than the widget work they do all day for less and less money or what is fed to them through the Zionist controlled media designed to keep you programmed.

Your child deserves to have a chance at a real life and that will never happen if she has no brain.
    What do you expect? I widdled down the useless information to the simple fact that on your second or third post in these forums, you manage to attack just about every person here or around this planet with your inflated ego. You call us carcus eating, child abusing automatons. Throw in some racism with numerous conceited entries and it's unanimous... You don't belong here.

I don't sling names... I don't have to. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt right up to the point they attack (the rights of) others without substantiation. Then I go "All defensive".

I shoulda been a civil-rights lawyer. You ain't so tough as you think you are.

Where's Twilli and Robo got to?

Glad I got this one in before it gets shut down anyway.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast