Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Try This View Post
    I'll just fill my tank up with water and power a generator in my back shed on a net metering system that pays me 1500.00 a month while you starve in the darkness of your ignorant empty skull.
    I hear there's a nice cabin in Montana available, last guy who lived there was really into writing and postage... among other things. Sounds like you might be a good fit there.

Phrenologically speaking, the afformentioned subject incluctantly eluded my short term pneumatic functions resulting in an unaccountable cognition void.

Oh yeah, I made a tinfoil hat to protect me from the death rays. I also just produced a bunch of phosgene gas to fire back at these bastards. Bring it on!
    A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

Darn it! Now I have to walk around holding a mirror over my head so the death ray can't get me, AND wear a tin foil hat so the government can't read my mind!

At least the death ray will bounce off the mirror and kill whoever is at the controls!

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    Water softener with an RO unit under the sink.

Now I get that bottled water out of the tap for $20 in filters every 3-4 months. Use the hell out of that thing for the last 6 years now. I have a small 2 gallon orange cooler mounted in my service truck to refill a waterbottle when I need. Works awesome in the summertime!
    Have not installed that yet will soon until then 29 cents per gallon and 15.5 cents for bottled 16.5 oz and recycle. 1.90 nope for .10 more you can have a tall draft beer. Makes ya think about starting a brewery and selling liquid gold.
    "It's always controls"

[QUOTE=Try This;1843742]Global warming is a natural process. Our solar system bobs up and down within the galactic plane of the Milky Way Galaxy. Each cycle takes 51,982 years. 51,982 years just happens to be the exact length of the Maya calendar. Isn't it interesting that the Maya not only knew our location within our solar system, but withing our Galaxy? This is something that cosmologists are just now learning.

He just started and he already has more posts than me, I've got to come up with some crack pot theories so I can get my posts up

I think they're going to use that hole in the ozone layer to let the Death Ray in

I guess I am safe since I don't drink "diet" soda. Unless I am mistaken that aspartame is what nutra sweet. I think someone needs to change their water filter.

I guess they don't make scientists like they used to. In the old days the scientist would use household items or things they found in hardware stores to make what they needed. I guess Edison just borrowed a vacuum pump to keep those filaments in his lightbulbs working, he didn't make his own.

Try This, I think your sea monkeys need fed!
    I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

Notice you can't have an intelligent discussion?

Notice how you are incapable of anything more than name calling? The part of your brain that would develop thought and be capable of intelligent and thoughtful discourse has been destroyed.

Isn't it something that we can put something in your food and water and convert you into a right wing thoughtless neocon?

Notice how even though you are incapable of communicating with anything more than bumper stickers you feel intelligent enough to be belligerent?

Notice how I just told you how to break Faraday's law and turn water into fuel and you are not curious or even capable of grasping the implications?

Notice how I spelled out the effects of aspartame but you were unable to muster the self control to prove me wrong?

I rest my case. No wonder you spend your days cleaning furnaces and such.

I found my pump elswhere and would not buy from anyone that lacks personal integrity to the extent I have found here. It is a profound level ignorance.

All alcohol beverages contain a certain amount of methanol and so you see you are drunks but still have coordination. All of the other things that drunks exhibit such as belligerence, low IQ and inability to form thoughts of any depth are present.

The difference between you and that broken down drunk on a bar stool is the bar stool. Just like that drunk, if you tell him what he is doing is killing him, he does not want to hear it and will become belligerent. That is the power of addiction whether it is methamphetamine or methanol.

C-ya meth addicts.

We are all scientist from the day we are born. Our first discoveries are light, the loving caress of a mother and a nipple for sustenance. Some of us are curious our whole lives and is the reason that intelligence is often marked by how curious a person is.

While George Bush mocks the deaths of thousands of our soldiers and 1.1 million Iraqis by looking under his desk for Saddam's WMD that his father and Rumsfeld sold Saddam, there seems to be no shortage of ignorant people that use racist terms like rag heads. These are also the people that join the military that is used to kill, maim and poison them since these will be the people that resist the global government.

Yes, I came here looking for a vacuum pump for an isotropic transmutation storage probe I am building. Seems the law of force has three exceptions and one of them is if the mass is moving at or near quantum speeds. A hard vacuum is used to accelerate an electron.

"Nobody ever thought of using an accelerator before" -Stan Meyer - Inventor of the water powered car.

Enjoy your high gas prices. I'll just fill my tank up with water and power a generator in my back shed on a net metering system that pays me 1500.00 a month while you starve in the darkness of your ignorant empty skull.

It has been a real eye opener for me to experience the ignorance of some of you. I only thought I was aware of how dumbed and belligerent America has become.

How will you defend yourself from a beam that you can not see, that flies at 40,000 feet and cooks you from the inside out in less than a tenth of a second? You won't and you won't be missed either.

Notice the Earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves are getting more frequent?
    You have less than four years to live and those four years are going to be hell since the dollar is collapsing and food shortages are beginning to occur. Enjoy what is left of your worthless life zombie.
    If you are so smart make your own vacuum pump and quit asking all of us idiots for help. You may be impressed with who you are but you are nothing to us but a giant windbag, blow away windbag.
    "It's always controls"

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    I saw someone buy a little container of Bottled Water yesterday for 1.90

That probably takes about 6 of those to equal a gallon . Thats 11.40

People are nuts .
    How many gallons a day are you guzzling?

I think the tin foil in those hats is getting thinner--letting in too many of the 'bad rays'.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Enjoy your high gas prices. I'll just fill my tank up with water and power a generator in my back shed on a net metering system that pays me 1500.00 a month while you starve in the darkness of your ignorant empty skull.
    I'll ignore your derogatory comments for now.

How do you do this? What's the process that you are using?
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Notice how I spelled out the effects of aspartame but you were unable to muster the self control to prove me wrong?
    If you put enough of something up a rat's ass, it will have a detrimental effect.

What is the control method that aspartame utilizes?

Personally, I don't drink anything that uses an artificial sweetener.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast