Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Sorry guys, I think that may be a weird ole Uncle of mine...he gets out occasionally and thinks he's a scientist, doctor or police officer. He's really harmless so they don't put the restraints on unless he shows one of his stranger personalities. Hopefully they'll all go back to the farm....I hear Ron Paul is supposed to speak there later on....

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Hey!

Did you know: If the average human covered an area of 2.5sqft standing (not incluing beer bellies I guess), then 6 billion people could stand in an area roughly equivalent to 1/3 of Rhode Island!

True!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

He must be eating more then his organic food now. His grammer is getting worse as he types.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    Hey!

Did you know: If the average human covered an area of 2.5sqft standing (not incluing beer bellies I guess), then 6 billion people could stand in an area roughly equivalent to 1/3 of Rhode Island!

True!
    ...and I would get stuck next to some loud fat guy, trying to sell me Amway!
    If you can't push; pull... If you can't pull; GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

How long?

Quote Originally Posted by Catpower View Post
    Watch out guys, just this morning he said he was a geeky scientist wanna be type, now he's a full blown scientist!

Is that how fast the scientist thing works? If it is there shouldn't be a shortage of them
    We are all scientist from the day we are born. Our first discoveries are light, the loving caress of a mother and a nipple for sustenance. Some of us are curious our whole lives and is the reason that intelligence is often marked by how curious a person is.

While George Bush mocks the deaths of thousands of our soldiers and 1.1 million Iraqis by looking under his desk for Saddam's WMD that his father and Rumsfeld sold Saddam, there seems to be no shortage of ignorant people that use racist terms like rag heads. These are also the people that join the military that is used to kill, maim and poison them since these will be the people that resist the global government.

Yes, I came here looking for a vacuum pump for an isotropic transmutation storage probe I am building. Seems the law of force has three exceptions and one of them is if the mass is moving at or near quantum speeds. A hard vacuum is used to accelerate an electron.

"Nobody ever thought of using an accelerator before" -Stan Meyer - Inventor of the water powered car.

Enjoy your high gas prices. I'll just fill my tank up with water and power a generator in my back shed on a net metering system that pays me 1500.00 a month while you starve in the darkness of your ignorant empty skull.

It has been a real eye opener for me to experience the ignorance of some of you. I only thought I was aware of how dumbed and belligerent America has become.

How will you defend yourself from a beam that you can not see, that flies at 40,000 feet and cooks you from the inside out in less than a tenth of a second? You won't and you won't be missed either.

Notice the Earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves are getting more frequent?
    You have less than four years to live and those four years are going to be hell since the dollar is collapsing and food shortages are beginning to occur. Enjoy what is left of your worthless life zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclmnop View Post
    ...and I would get stuck next to some loud fat guy, trying to sell me Amway!

wow...he's an angry mad scientist.

Wow now he's calling me names, gee I'm heart broken.

The "hard" vacuum you are seeking is between your ears

Hey brainbox, if you're so brilliant why don't you go find the vacuum pump you were seeking and leave us poor furnace cleaners alone?

Phoney ass punk, and I'm not calling you names it's a fact

vacuum pump huh?

Like Austin Powers had?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Try This View Post
    Notice the Earthquakes, volcanoes and tidal waves are getting more frequent?
    Nah. Considering there were only half a billion people on this planet up to the middle 1600s, I think the population distribution is just getting in the way of, and encroaching on natural phenomenon.

The old ones were much smarter about where to build... Starting with NOT on a floodplain, beach or faultline. There has always seemed to be some fatal attraction to volcanoes for some reason though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    vacuum pump huh?

Like Austin Powers had?
    Really! It's not mine, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Try This View Post
    ... Those areas are presently being bought up by the wealthy and the people that live there economically targeted to drive them out....
    I'm going to buy land in Frognot...It just sounds safe there!

It's God's country, no earthquakes,tidal waves, or volcanoes, but now I have to worry about the death ray that's gonna kill us in the next 4 years, but it's going to be quick, because Professor Know It All told me so!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast