Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA. Primary

PA. Primary

Hildabeast seems to be the winner.....(yawn). Y'all excited? Jacked? C'mon now. you know you are.....Who votes for these tools?? Tell me why they are great for our country... ( in one paragraph or less, with at least one fact, please... )
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I'm excited that she and Obama are battling it out, spending their money, and driving a wedge in the Democratic party. I'm also excited that she's whittling away at the fairy tale that Obama had going there for awhile.

Making it much easier for the GOP to keep the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I'm excited that she and Obama are battling it out, spending their money, and driving a wedge in the Democratic party. I'm also excited that she's whittling away at the fairy tale that Obama had going there for awhile.

Making it much easier for the GOP to keep the White House.

Yea, me too. I was hoping that some of our more enlightend friends
    had an opinion tonight on this confrontation. Perhaps they are tounge-tied.....thinking of Hildabeast...Dik^% on Bikes....

There were more short buses parked at the polling places today then at the special olympics.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Just shows to go you that some of those comments coming out the last couple of weeks did make it into the minds of some voters. I heard on the news tonight that they were surprised by the amount of self professed Republicans voting in this Democratic primary.
    Naive too it would seem.

I'm still curious as to why Obama chose to run this year. Being a junior (1st term) U.S. Senator with very little political background before that...one would think he'd have cultivated a position to 'position' himself first. Maybe as the number two for Hillary. If there had not been all this in-fighting the last year, I would definitely have feared a ticket such as that as a threat to whom ever the Republicans would have put up against it. Much less McCain.

There is such a thing as peaking too early...
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There were more short buses parked at the polling places today then at the special olympics.
    Now, Robo. With the high cost of gasoline and diesel the short buses are more economical!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Now, Robo. With the high cost of gasoline and diesel the short buses are more economical!
    Let's cut Robo some slack. He is on a roll tonight.

News flash Hillary 55 Obama 45. Hillary survies to fight another day.
    Last edited by glennac; 04-22-2008 at 11:50 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Hillary appears to be the worst thing to ever happen to the democratic party, and it's all good.

It's hard to visualize a country in which she could win a general election against even an average oponent, yet she will not dissappear after a loss, no matter how devestating. She will continue to be a figurehead and spokeperson for the democrats, no matter how secretly they may end up wishing she would fade away.

Try to silence that shreeking voice sometime. Good luck with that! The party itself may become labeled as clownish, with Clinton, Gore and Michael Moore types at it's forefront.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Just shows to go you that some of those comments coming out the last couple of weeks did make it into the minds of some voters. I heard on the news tonight that they were surprised by the amount of self professed Republicans voting in this Democratic primary.
    Naive too it would seem.

I'm still curious as to why Obama chose to run this year. Being a junior (1st term) U.S. Senator with very little political background before that...one would think he'd have cultivated a position to 'position' himself first. Maybe as the number two for Hillary. If there had not been all this in-fighting the last year, I would definitely have feared a ticket such as that as a threat to whom ever the Republicans would have put up against it. Much less McCain.

There is such a thing as peaking too early...
    I wondered that alot also. Either someone pushed him into it due to lack of "electable" candidates, or maybe he really believes his own hype. I think he just shot his wad at the top job, if he'd have set out a few more years, and quit reading The Communist Manifesto, he might have had a real shot.

You know I am not a Fan of Hitlery. I just don't think she has what it takes to get the job done. She is more into slinging Mud then getting down to the breass tacks of life. I am still split as to who I will vote for in Nov. If Hill has the Nod then pretty much voting for Mccain the lesser of two evils
    I don't care who you use as long as there not complete Muppets!

Quote Originally Posted by cotechinvegas View Post
    You know I am not a Fan of Hitlery. I just don't think she has what it takes to get the job done. She is more into slinging Mud then getting down to the breass tacks of life. I am still split as to who I will vote for in Nov. If Hill has the Nod then pretty much voting for Mccain the lesser of two evils
    Add another member to the 'addicted to ARP' roster.

Just messing with you, we're glad to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Add another member to the 'addicted to ARP' roster.

Just messing with you, we're glad to have you here.
    Thanks Brother. I love to Debate and Argue it all from every side. Some of y'all should come out and Debate me soem time here in Vegas
    I don't care who you use as long as there not complete Muppets!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast