Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    12v cooler full of bottled water and fruit.....and my 1 daily RedBull.
    Go RCR!

Quote Originally Posted by NedFlanders View Post

Crazy isn't it?
    LOL

I fill a big thermos up with water and ice, or Gatorade if it's real hot out. And i'll pack a banana or orange and maybe a snack cake for munching through the day.

Crazy isn't it?

I'll say...your right foot attached to your left leg...how'd that happen...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Drinking ice cold water on a hot day is not such a great idea...water at a normal temp is better for you...I drink water and soda at room temp. Drink water at room temp. one day and ice cold the next same temp. kind of day and you will see what I speak of...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Drinking ice cold water on a hot day is not such a great idea...water at a normal temp is better for you...I drink water and soda at room temp. Drink water at room temp. one day and ice cold the next same temp. kind of day and you will see what I speak of...

I dont even like ice water. It's hard to get that through to a waitress. They always bring it "Iced". Read on......

SAFETY MOMENT - Heart attacks and drinking warm water

This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about heart attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

A cardiologist says i f! ! ever yone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life. So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Another reason not to drink cold water when it's real hot is it doesn't hydrate you enough. It quenches your thirst, making you think you got what you need, but your body is still needing more fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbuck View Post
    12v cooler full of bottled water and fruit.....and my 1 daily RedBull.
    I hope you don't mix it with Yeager.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Six (6) Monster BFC's (energy drinks), some dried chitlins, and a bag of gizzards.
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

Crazy isn't it?
    i cant believe you would post that nasty crap !!!! you should should them your spit cup too !!

A couple of Monster "khaos" energy drinks, (2) 2 litres of Mt. Dew, granola bars, candy bars, crackers, kippered snacks (herring), beef jerky, and water. Some days there is more, other days there is a little less.
    I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

Water and a six pack of Miller Lite for the long ride home

ALL YEAR:
    Box of cheese on wheat crackers from Sam's Club
    Container of some sort of hard candy to keep the throat wet.

WINTER:
    Cooler with one large water bottle. three cans of some sort of caffeinated soda, one can of non-caffeinated soda, sandwich and if I'm lucky small bag of chips.

SUMMER:
    Cooler with four large water bottles, four cans of caf. soda, two cans of non-caf, sandwich & chips (see above)

When I get that low energy feeling around 4:30 and I still have four hours left it is amazing what those crackers do for me...

As far as the cost...Most of stuff I get from Sam's club - including lunch meat, cheese, PB & J, the sodas I get on the cheap on the weeks the local grocers have a war on prices. I have a nice collection now because the locals have been offering 4 for $9 for 12 packs. I stock up
    B-

Anything is possible with God

Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency - F. Leghorn

Ain't I a stinker - B. Bunny

\m/ (>.<) \m/ ROCK HARD!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast