Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What snacks do carry in your office (vehicle), never know when quitting time is

I carry a case of bottle water (cost too much to stop at store), canned tuna, granola bars, oatmeal and a 12v coffee maker 4 hot water or coffee.

Wanted to know what others did different. I'm getting to big to keep eating fast food every time I get caught late.

The water is a must in the summer here....I usually will keep some cheese crackers or peanutbutter crackers as well....but thats about it....I dont eat breakfast and very rarely eat lunch....just dinner anymore.
    I need a new signature.....

Lots of Bottled water, a few Clif protein bars and a few packages of peanut butter crackers, maybe a slim jim or two will get me through the day, then when I get home I pig out.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by I_bend_metal View Post
    I dont eat breakfast and very rarely eat lunch....just dinner anymore.
    Sound just like me if I eat a "meal" during the day it kills my energy level and at 56 I need to save all the energy I can save.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

The supply houses around here in VA. have ice machines and is nice on hot days. Do others have them.

I am very rarely in a supply house...we use a courier to get our stuff delivered....15 bucks for a delivery beats lost time at a supply house for me....I pack my cooler every morning with ice....then just through bottles of water in as I take one out. I can't do a big meal during the day....sometimes though an apple or banana on the way outta the house in the morning is good too.
    I need a new signature.....

Pretzels, nuts, banana, and a bunch of water.

Crazy isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by need more time View Post
    The supply houses around here in VA. have ice machines and is nice on hot days. Do others have them.
    Where you from?
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

put me in the peanut butter cracker group..

cooler full of diet coke, water and gator-aide.

In the summer I carry a half gallon of ice water, some times it'll turn into a one gallon jug depending on what I'm doing.

As far as food, I don't carry anything, maybe a bag of left over chips will find it's way in there, but that's about it.

I'm pretty fortunate, for the most part I can pull away to go grab something. I'm trying to eat a good breakfast and skip lunch but it doesn't always work out like I plan. I need to get back into the habit of packing my lunch... or find myself a woman to do that for me lol
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

gallon of ice tea , peanut butter crackers - Nekot

i keep a cooler (faily big with wheel on it lol) on the truck and keep it full of water and a couple diet sun drops. its PB & J everyday for me. i eat throughout the day. i eat prolly on average 6 times a day keeps the metabolism up and the weight off!! i also chew a lot of sunflower seeds
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast