Carrier infinity zoning...ewc motors

Are ewc motors compatible with the carrier infinity zoning system. The quote i received says carrier zone control module with ewc dampers. I have been reading a bunch of post that says use only carrier control but nothing about which dampers are compatible.. Any three wire motor?? Do they have to be modulating?

Carrier has agreat line of modulating dampers. I would use them even if it cost more. Which zoning system by carrier are they using?

They may not be using the Infinity zoning system.
    If the contract doesn't say Infinity zoning control, your not getting it.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

the model number listed is systxcczc01. I called the installer and asked him why ewc and he said "carrier dampers leak about 10% ewc about 3% makes a better system"

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    The Infinity System reads the leakage and usues that info. to manage the air flow.I'd go with the Carrier dampers to be on the safe side,plus you could get a 10 year extended warranty on the system.

Ask why lower leakage would be important,and let us know.

EWC dampers are not compatible with the Infinity system. We are a larger Carrier dealer. We had EWC zoning rough in for fairly large house. After dry walled the owner decided to go with the Infinity system w/Infinity control. We had tear the EWC dampers out. Actualy Jackson systems out of Indianapolis sells controls and dampers that are compatible about 1/2 the price.

I learned the hard way.

spoke with ewc rep. they have a line of motors that were designed for the infinity system