Help Choosing Thermostat...

Hello All. We are putting the Finishing Touches on a Basement+3F House in NJ which will have the Following Charicteristics.

There are 3 Seperate Systems:

Heating is Radiated Heat (Water) Split into 4 Zones. (Basement, Kitchen, Living Area & 2nd & 3rd Floors)

Cooling/Dehumidification is 3 Zones (Basement & Living Area, Kitchen, 2nd & 3rd Floors)

Humidification is an All house Unit.

Rookie Question, I know, but can a Single thermostat Control the different systems in a single Zone?

Any reccommendations? (I'm interested in Remote Control Features also)

I was looking at units from Venstar that sound like they do just that, but I need to be certain.
    Thank You

If you haven't installed the zone control panel and dampers yet.
    Honeywell evirocom zoning system, will handle what you have. The stats are communicating stats. You can connect a communication module to the control panel, and access it remotely.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Thanks for your Help.

There is no Zone Control Panel (Nor any current plan to install one) , but the Dampers for the Air Conditioning system are in place.

What is being Suggested by the GC is simply A Thermostat per zone/per system. (Total of 7, plus a Humidistat)

Is that a sensible approach?

NO.

If youor just using the dampers and connecting directly to the stat/system, your most likely going to run into some short cycling. One stat satifies from a cooling call, and the next one starts the system right back up in cooling.
    Plus you could run into some issues with short cycling from heat to cool if you use auto change over.

Doesn't sound like your contractor gave controls much thought, and is just winging it.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?