Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not Sog Saga, it is at the heart of where alot of businesses go wrong,

Crappy customer service gets you negative referrals. In this case, if you are in retail then you better be interested in selling retail. They are paid lousy, work lousy hours, but you would think they would want to hang on to something...shall I dare say it? professional pride. I know depression is real but hey depression doesn't necessarily mean you sleep well at night.

You are justified in being disturbed in the lack of interest, you should be and the fact this isn't your 1st negative experience with this vendor only further justifies your ire.

Just in our industry, how often are we being compared to the "other" service company who just did not know what customer service was. I would rather be singled out as being the best of the best as opposed to "oh, they were great because they weren't like the other.

I keep thinking back on that 20/20 expose where they filmed the hvac tech peeing into the customer's laundry tub just because it was his thing to do. . . now all our customers think we all do this.

Seriously, just with our industry, for every complaint we do receive, there are 20 others we do not even get to hear about and absolutely no oppurtunity to make it right. Take the correct attitude, complaints are an oppurtunity, look up the business owners name and address through the Sec of State and send them a letter offering them the oppurtunity to make things right. The response will tell you whether or not you feel confident in posting the actual business name in a forum such as this so we all can have the benefit of your experience.

Well Robo and JR… I just wanted to update you...cause I know deep down you both truly care...

Well, I could not find my lost one...searched everywhere...but I did find the one I lost a few years ago...it unfortunately has two broken parts...then I knew I had an old leather case somewhere...I found it and started using that one until I could find a new one...

Then I found a place that had one left, so I bought it (it was to much money but very nice)...

Then yesterday I found the one I lost, it was in plain view at the house... Me thinks one of my sons may have borrowed it and then returned it...why did they not just simply tell me...might be about them loving their life’s.

Now I have three, one is new, one is slightly used, one is beat up and well worn...

I am happy with the outcome of these events, as I am sure all of you are...

Thanks for all of your support and best wish's...it does my heart good to know you guys care...you really care...
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Man, I so am so happy that you found your sog. Since you have an extra, can I have your new one?

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    Man, I so am so happy that you found your sog. Since you have an extra, can I have your new one?

I just went over to the post office...seems the rates went up today...I didn't have enough money on me...umm just send me eighty dollors +s/h and I'll get the sog right out to you ...

Oh, just one other thing...you will have to send more if you want the one that's not broken...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quit being petty, you cheeky bastard you...
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123