Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Ummm, how the eff am I going to cut the cheese without my Sog multi-tool...oh, wait a second...hehe I just cut the cheese...

Good one.

Call them back and ask the same thing. But this time mention you want to buy 100 of them.

Then you'll get some service.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    KY is too expensive. I use the Equate brand.

Yes, I live in Kentucky as does davidr, rickhall, golan and pa2jonah. There are a few others as well. Vodka and cranberry are interferring with my recall.
    Correction, I WORK in Kentucky, I live in Indiana

Oh my gawd Chuck. I went to the "Sog" website to see what you had lost.

"SOG TOOL CORP"

I'd suggest you just kiss that un goodbye!, I bet your 3 customers were always laughing at you anyways!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Oh my gawd Chuck. I went to the "Sog" website to see what you had lost.

"SOG TOOL CORP"

I'd suggest you just kiss that un goodbye!, I bet your 3 customers were always laughing at you anyways!

You will find those Umm tools in the glove box of a certain Cadillac, driven by a certain member of this site...who by the way has a wonderful daughter living in Boston...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Call them back and ask the same thing. But this time mention you want to buy 100 of them.

Then you'll get some service.

You, my fine feathered friend have hit on a good idea...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Lowes and Johnstone carry some sog multi's bummer you lost it.
    Still learning opinions welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 2story View Post
    Lowes and Johnstone carry some sog multi's bummer you lost it.

Johnstones no longer carries them, I'll look into Lowes and see what they have...

Oh, the place that left me on hold has 140 of them..............on back order...

Johnstones no longer carries them, I'll look into Lowes and see what they have...

Oh, the place that left me on hold has 140 of them..............on back order...

Is that your order that you will cancel when it arrives?
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

JOh, the place that left me on hold has 140 of them..............on back order....
    Holy Sog batman!! there must be a lot of sad sogs out there with 140 sogs on back order.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    Is that your order that you will cancel when it arrives?

Who me...

Besides, I bet they really don't exist, back order haha...Hope I find some soon I feel naked without one.

And yes I understand that one of you morons will make a funny with what I just wrote...

Oh, looks like some OT...server room warm...I gutsta go...

Did he leave yet. Can we talk about him now.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Did he leave yet. Can we talk about him now.

That's nice ...that's real nice...I go to a job and save their bacon and you guys are funning around...you know what I got the system running, I will return with parts tomorrow...they could of showed some appreciation with a small gift...like umm...oh maybe a Sog multi-tool...but no...what ingrates...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast