Barrak Clinton on the 2nd Amendment
Barrak Clinton in the recent debate stated that he/she supports the individual right to own guns but...
"BUT" we really don't need to know anything else.
what is it with these modern politicians that they can't figure out what a simple statement means?
Hillary has stated that she wants to reenact the rifle ban that her husband passed.
(a ban that Bush ignored and is one of the only good things he did whil in office)
Barrak McCain Clinton has a record of voting for every anti-2nd Amendment issue that comes up.
...the future is not looking good.
when asked about the current gas prices, Barrak Clinton gave answers about "alternative energy", in other words,
Barrak Clinton plans to completely roll over to the oil companies.
Barrak Clinton said there needs to be an investigation into the high gas prices,
that's great, we don't need an investigation, we need releaf.
P.S. anyone who even mentions that people in other countries pay more for gas is a traitor to this nation.
American drivers have to drive farther distance to and from work every day.
people in England don't circle the island a couple of times before they get to work.
don't listen to the media's pro-oil company propaganda.
So besides free health care.., you also want free transportation..??
I guess you give your services away for nothing also...
And who the hell is Barrak Clinton....?
John McCain's record on the Second Amendment:
Originally Posted by wolfstrike
* I know how to use guns; but I don't own one. (Nov 2007)
* Prosecute criminals, not citizens for gun ownership. (Sep 2007)
* Don't hold gun manufacturers liable for crimes. (Sep 2007)
* Opposes restrictions on assault weapons and ammunition types. (Sep 2007)
* Ban cheap guns; require safety locks; for gun show checks. (Aug 1999)
* Supports ban on certain assault weapons. (Aug 1999)
* Voted against Brady Bill & assault weapon ban. (Aug 1999)
* Guns are a problem, but so are violent web sites & videos. (Aug 1999)
* Punish criminals who abuse 2nd Amendment rights. (May 1999)
* Youth Violence Prevention Act restricts guns for kids. (May 1999)
* Repeal existing gun restrictions; penalize criminal use. (Jul 1998)
* Voted YES on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
* Voted YES on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
* Voted NO on background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
* Voted YES on more penalties for gun & drug violations. (May 1999)
* Voted YES on loosening license & background checks at gun shows. (May 1999)
* Voted YES on maintaining current law: guns sold without trigger locks. (Jul 1998)
It would seem Mr. McCain is PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT
WHERE in the world do you get you information? You should check some of your facts before posting BS
Last edited by jmac00; 04-20-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Don't forget to vote for Hillery
not because she's qualified,
because shes a women and shes entitled to be POTUS
Who is Barrak Clinton?
Originally Posted by wolfstrike
Wolfstrike, what have you been smoking?
Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..