Confused Pressureless Flow Centers for Geothermal Heating

Hey all, I go to The University of Northwestern Ohio for HVAC and im doing a paper on Pressureless Flow Centers for Geothermal Heating, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info. I know that they can come in 1,2,3,4 Pump styles and they run on 230v, Any other info would be greatly appreciated!!

I assume this is what you are talking about. It is the only one I have ever seen or worked on. Other than the fact it is easy to add water to (just unscrew the lid and pour it in) I see no advantage to it, I am sure it would cost more. Same loop, equipment and pumps as a pressurized system. The pumps require a positive pressure to operate, the weight of the water in the resivior provides this.

Inside the tank, on the water return line is a dip tube that must remain below the water level to keep the return water from areating the water in the tank.

After the loop and equipment is installed the system would still need to be purged with a purge cart.

I afraid if I had to write a paper on this it would be a short story.

iso

For some reason I can't get the pix to upload I will try again later, sorry
    I never let schooling interfere with my education... Mark Twain

ok, here is the pix.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I never let schooling interfere with my education... Mark Twain

Hey thanks for the information...i greatly appreciate it...and lik,e you said it probably will be a short story lol...thanks again