+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waste Water Treatment Facility

Post Likes

Waste Water Treatment Facility

We are renovating a WWTF here in iraq, i am wondering if anyone knows some references i can use or the HVAC &R for this plant it has been completely gutted and we have no blue prints or equipment specs, it consists of the chemical storage warehouse control facility and lab the whole 9, any info will help.

Post Likes
    You looking for mechanical prints to reference to off another job or how to handle the chemical storage of the chlorine and such?

Post Likes

Waste Water Treatment Facility

Yes sir, we have no prints references and although i think i am on the right pathh i know i need direction. We are renovating alot of facilities out here and i run into that kind of problem all the time, but to answer your question yes that is what i am asking for AND I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO

Post Likes
    Let me see what I can do one of our board members engineers alot of water treatment plants all over the world. I don't know if he would release auto cad prints or not but its worth a try.

Post Likes

Waste Water Treatment Plant

It is a for a good cause, but i know what you mean. I really appreciate it and if you ever want a job over here let me know i will return the favor, ha-ha.We have alot of benefits good pay free food nice lodging see the world and we are in the middle of a war!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in