Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 58
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    525
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mallron View Post
    Hey nh3engineer,

    Where are you hidin'? I stuck my neck way out there, the least you can do is respond to the thread.
    Probably sold his computer.....
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,720
    Post Likes
    your honorrrr (southern drawl),

    as the self appointed council for the defendant, Mr. 32, i would like to remind the court that the flight risk, for my client, is minimal. (i mean come on...what other hvac site is worth visiting. and if he is not already subscribed to any of the many quality porn sites by now, he isn't going to)

    i would also like to remind the court that Mr. 32 is very much like the child who pees in the refrigerator, in order to clean it, because pee has ammonia in it.

    you want to commend him for thinking outside the box. you want to laugh your butt off, because it's funny. you wish you had thought of that first. however, you do have to punish him because it is wrong and he needs to learn.

    i understand this.

    i would like to propose a probationary period of 90 days instead of a 90 day jail term.

    if he were to apologize to all and throw himself on the mercy of this court (yeah, i know he won't but...it was worth a try!!) perhaps he would abide by this courts decision during his probation...and we could start healing this broken country

    otherwise the terrorists win.

    if it makes you feel any better, if he knew i did this...i would get an inbox full i am sure.

    good luck.
    When she gets lonely and the longing gets too much
    She sends a cable coming in from above
    Don't need a phone at all
    We got a thing that called radar love
    We got a wave in the air...radar love....Golden Earring

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    525
    Post Likes
    LMAO...jayguy...you missed your true calling!
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Howell, Michigan
    Posts
    16,191
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jayguy View Post
    your honorrrr (southern drawl),

    as the self appointed council for the defendant, Mr. 32, i would like to remind the court that the flight risk, for my client, is minimal. (i mean come on...what other hvac site is worth visiting. and if he is not already subscribed to any of the many quality porn sites by now, he isn't going to)

    i would also like to remind the court that Mr. 32 is very much like the child who pees in the refrigerator, in order to clean it, because pee has ammonia in it.

    you want to commend him for thinking outside the box. you want to laugh your butt off, because it's funny. you wish you had thought of that first. however, you do have to punish him because it is wrong and he needs to learn.

    i understand this.

    i would like to propose a probationary period of 90 days instead of a 90 day jail term.

    if he were to apologize to all and throw himself on the mercy of this court (yeah, i know he won't but...it was worth a try!!) perhaps he would abide by this courts decision during his probation...and we could start healing this broken country

    otherwise the terrorists win.

    if it makes you feel any better, if he knew i did this...i would get an inbox full i am sure.

    good luck.

    Overruled! Next Case!

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,720
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Overruled! Next Case!
    Understood.

    good luck.
    When she gets lonely and the longing gets too much
    She sends a cable coming in from above
    Don't need a phone at all
    We got a thing that called radar love
    We got a wave in the air...radar love....Golden Earring

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    SouthEast NC ICW & Piedmont Foothills
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    Goodbye.
    saw that coming






    QUOTE=Admin;1838774]OK,

    How about this. See you in 90 days. If your attitude doesn't improve, you are gone for good.

    Site Admin.[/QUOTE]



    didn't see that
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,720
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    OK,

    How about this. See you in 90 days. If your attitude doesn't improve, you are gone for good.

    Site Admin.
    1 month down...2 to go!

    good luck.
    When she gets lonely and the longing gets too much
    She sends a cable coming in from above
    Don't need a phone at all
    We got a thing that called radar love
    We got a wave in the air...radar love....Golden Earring

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7
    Post Likes
    Why don't you clowns just give the guy the manual and stop being a jerk?

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    SouthEast NC ICW & Piedmont Foothills
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Likes
    2 down


    1 to go
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,720
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrahvac View Post
    Why don't you clowns just give the guy the manual and stop being a jerk?
    i suppose that you are more than welcome to go ahead and post the manual that YOU have.

    good luck.
    When she gets lonely and the longing gets too much
    She sends a cable coming in from above
    Don't need a phone at all
    We got a thing that called radar love
    We got a wave in the air...radar love....Golden Earring

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    windy city
    Posts
    4,483
    Post Likes
    60 days and still no reply from nh3. after all that commotion, i guess he didn't need it

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,019
    Post Likes
    LOL, because he was a troll maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    60 days and still no reply from nh3. after all that commotion, i guess he didn't need it
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mixing oil and fire with a big spoon.
    Posts
    4,720
    Post Likes
    less than one week left!

    (can you hear the Jaws theme music?)

    good luck.
    When she gets lonely and the longing gets too much
    She sends a cable coming in from above
    Don't need a phone at all
    We got a thing that called radar love
    We got a wave in the air...radar love....Golden Earring

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event