Trane CVHE Teardown Manual - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chiller32 View Post
    Your welcome to turn me in.

It's you're not your.

Chiller 32,

I deleted your post on page two. Rather rude if I may say so.

Please review the rules for posting again.

1. Who Is Welcome Here?

Anyone in the HVAC industry and home or building owners with HVAC/R concerns and other polite and fun people that are willing to contribute.

Feel free to ask any question relating to HVAC, or other topics of general interest except DIY.

At the same time, be polite and respectful in your answers. We welcome questions so please don't be critical of someone's question, or other member's answers.

Any reply that we feel violates this rule will be edited or deleted.

All members must treat other members with respect. Anyone who posts defamatory, insulting or otherwise disrespectful comments towards others in the HVAC industry will find their posts deleted and possibly their posting privileges suspended or revoked.

Any member that becomes belligerent, argumentative, posts smart-ass comments or requires too much attention of the moderators will lose their posting privileges.

Note that while all are welcome, our primary interest is in serving the HVAC Pro.

HVAC Pros, please note; home owners are welcome to ask questions here, if you do not wish to be helpful that is fine but do not intimidate, obstruct or criticize those that wish to be more helpful than you. If you do not like a particular thread or topic, do not reply.

2. Do-It-Yourselfers - not here.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own HVAC equipment, that is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Questions of this type will not be answered and may be deleted.

3. Home Owners - no pricing questions please

Only people who actually see your job can price it. Also, this is a site to promote the learning of HVAC technical knowledge and as such, questions of the type "$5,000 for a XXX system, is this a good price?" do not fit in with the theme of the site. Home owners, do NOT post prices.

Posts of this type will be deleted.

4. Advertising of Web Sites and Products

Advertising of web-sites and products is not accepted on this site - so don't do it. It will be deleted. If you would like to purchase advertising space, please contact HVAC.Talk@gmail.com

5. Posting is a Privilege

Please note, you are a guest on a privately owned site. Posting here is a privilege that we hope you will enjoy and respect. The moderators can and will remove the posting privileges of any person who does not wish to follow the rules, or in the opinion of the moderators is a detriment to the site.

6. No Swearing

This is a public site, not a locker room, swearing or near swearing will cause your post to be deleted.

7. Do NOT fight with the Moderators

This is a busy site. It is a big job to keep it running smoothly. If your post or thread "disappears", live with it, we do not have time nor do we need to send you an explanation. If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it. We do not have time to enter into a discussion with you. If you become a nuisance, you will lose your posting privileges.

8. One Registration Only

As the board gets larger, it becomes more important that each member has only one registration name. Any member who signs up under a new name will be banned from the site. If you feel you have to re-register with a new name due to a technical problem, be sure to get it okayed by the Site Admin first.

9. No E-mail addresses or Spam

Please do not include your e-mail address in your posts or signature file. There are automatic programs called "bots" that will tear through all of our posts if there are e-mail addresses. They gather them for the spammers, but, like the spammers, they have no consideration and can overload our server making it unavailable to legitimate users. Posting Spam or contact information in your signature file is also prohibited. Contact info and e-mail addresses may be posted in your Bio area.

10. Do not double post or bump

Choose the correct category or section for your thread and put it in only one category. Also, if your thread has not received any new posts lately it will slide down the list, so be it. Do not post a reply just to bump it up the list.

11. Recruiters - not for free

Post only in the "Jobs" section by clicking on the tab found above. There is a cost associated with posting a job. To inquire, click on the "Advertising" link at the top of our page.

12. Spread the word!

Please, if you can link to this site from you website
    then please do so! Here is some html code you can use:

Originally Posted by wolfdog
    No , not controls. Just watching a demonstration of what has gone wrong with a pretty good forum. I was here long before some of you heroes showed up. And there are some sharp guys that don't come around any more because of this attitude.

txhvac made a pretty balanced post. Don't give away anything if you don't want to. Don't help anybody if that is not your thing.
    But don't be rude just because you can. Would you want your wife treated that way? Or would you want to be treated that way? If someone is making a request out of bounds, say so in the manner of the professional you claim to be.

Here's a thought don't come to an HVAC forum looking for OEM manuals that a) you didn't pay for b) that you might not or Don't know what to do with c) stop being a cheap azz contractor/ building Eng and just pay for the professionals to fix your problem

I would expect no more from a person that resides in a right to work state, illegal alien loving, Oil industry, and worst of all Bush country. Hey cowboy don't you have some illegal day worker to pick up for the day. <-- how you like that for a demonstration of whats going wrong
    Very nice. You are obviously a skilled mechanic with excellent social skills. I'm sure you represent the best of what your State and company has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdog View Post
    No , not controls. Just watching a demonstration of what has gone wrong with a pretty good forum. I was here long before some of you heroes showed up. And there are some sharp guys that don't come around any more because of this attitude.

txhvac made a pretty balanced post. Don't give away anything if you don't want to. Don't help anybody if that is not your thing.
    But don't be rude just because you can. Would you want your wife treated that way? Or would you want to be treated that way? If someone is making a request out of bounds, say so in the manner of the professional you claim to be.
    I agree....I thought I tried to make that point in my post....I considered the Midol comment adding fuel to the fire....I apolgize for asking if you were a controls geek.....That was way below the belt.....
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post

Any member that becomes belligerent, argumentative, posts smart-ass comments or requires too much attention of the moderators will lose their posting privileges.
    HeyBob, Thanks for highliting Smart-Ass part....I must have missed that before....sorry.....
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

No harm, no foul Chillerfreak.

If we can't be civil to people in our own trade, how can we ask for respect from those outside. I should have stayed out of it.
    Last edited by wolfdog; 04-20-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: corrected wording.

Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    HeyBob, Thanks for highliting Smart-Ass part....I must have missed that before....sorry.....

LOL............Hopefully I made my point. We seldom if ever have to come into this forum for anything. There was a reported post that I deleted this am. I hope I made my point.

Back to business guys! Have fun!

Be nice! It's only the internet!

...There was a reported post that I deleted this am....
    you mean that we can tell on each other?!?!

do we tell mom or dad?

good luck.
    You either love bacon or you are wrong.

4 gallons of gas, 2 miles of travel, teaching my daughters how to drive in the high school parking lot...priceless!

Chiller 32,

I deleted your post on page two. Rather rude if I may say so.

Please review the rules for posting again.

1. Who Is Welcome Here?

Anyone in the HVAC industry and home or building owners with HVAC/R concerns and other polite and fun people that are willing to contribute.

Feel free to ask any question relating to HVAC, or other topics of general interest except DIY.

At the same time, be polite and respectful in your answers. We welcome questions so please don't be critical of someone's question, or other member's answers.

Any reply that we feel violates this rule will be edited or deleted.

All members must treat other members with respect. Anyone who posts defamatory, insulting or otherwise disrespectful comments towards others in the HVAC industry will find their posts deleted and possibly their posting privileges suspended or revoked.

Note that while all are welcome, our primary interest is in serving the HVAC Pro.

HVAC Pros, please note; home owners are welcome to ask questions here, if you do not wish to be helpful that is fine but do not intimidate, obstruct or criticize those that wish to be more helpful than you. If you do not like a particular thread or topic, do not reply.

2. Do-It-Yourselfers - not here.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own HVAC equipment, that is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Questions of this type will not be answered and may be deleted.

3. Home Owners - no pricing questions please

Only people who actually see your job can price it. Also, this is a site to promote the learning of HVAC technical knowledge and as such, questions of the type "$5,000 for a XXX system, is this a good price?" do not fit in with the theme of the site. Home owners, do NOT post prices.

Posts of this type will be deleted.

4. Advertising of Web Sites and Products

Advertising of web-sites and products is not accepted on this site - so don't do it. It will be deleted. If you would like to purchase advertising space, please contact HVAC.Talk@gmail.com

5. Posting is a Privilege

Please note, you are a guest on a privately owned site. Posting here is a privilege that we hope you will enjoy and respect. The moderators can and will remove the posting privileges of any person who does not wish to follow the rules, or in the opinion of the moderators is a detriment to the site.

6. No Swearing

This is a public site, not a locker room, swearing or near swearing will cause your post to be deleted.

7. Do NOT fight with the Moderators

This is a busy site. It is a big job to keep it running smoothly. If your post or thread "disappears", live with it, we do not have time nor do we need to send you an explanation. If you receive an e-mail asking you to stop doing something or change something, just do it. We do not have time to enter into a discussion with you. If you become a nuisance, you will lose your posting privileges.

8. One Registration Only

As the board gets larger, it becomes more important that each member has only one registration name. Any member who signs up under a new name will be banned from the site. If you feel you have to re-register with a new name due to a technical problem, be sure to get it okayed by the Site Admin first.

9. No E-mail addresses or Spam

Please do not include your e-mail address in your posts or signature file. There are automatic programs called "bots" that will tear through all of our posts if there are e-mail addresses. They gather them for the spammers, but, like the spammers, they have no consideration and can overload our server making it unavailable to legitimate users. Posting Spam or contact information in your signature file is also prohibited. Contact info and e-mail addresses may be posted in your Bio area.

10. Do not double post or bump

Choose the correct category or section for your thread and put it in only one category. Also, if your thread has not received any new posts lately it will slide down the list, so be it. Do not post a reply just to bump it up the list.

11. Recruiters - not for free

Post only in the "Jobs" section by clicking on the tab found above. There is a cost associated with posting a job. To inquire, click on the "Advertising" link at the top of our page.

12. Spread the word!

Please, if you can link to this site from you website
    then please do so! Here is some html code you can use:
    Screw you how bout that!

Screw you how bout that!
    that's the chiller32 that we all know!

good luck.
    You either love bacon or you are wrong.

4 gallons of gas, 2 miles of travel, teaching my daughters how to drive in the high school parking lot...priceless!

Screw you how bout that!
    Goodbye.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Screw you how bout that!
    OK,

How about this. See you in 90 days. If your attitude doesn't improve, you are gone for good.

Site Admin.

Hey nh3engineer,

Where are you hidin'? I stuck my neck way out there, the least you can do is respond to the thread.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast