here's the pay-off

It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Congrats.

Just think...when she is old enough to understand what refridgeration gauges are....all of ours will be antiques!! LOL....congrats!!!
    I need a new signature.....

Congrats!

Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl!
    Plates5

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long
    after the sweetness of low price is forgoten."
    John Preston

Congrats for the little girl!!
    Learn as if you were to live together and live as if you were to die tomorrow. -Gandhi

Congrats!
    I just want to share something with you quickly. Just wondering if you have straps securing the furniture to the walls. I only ask this because two weeks ago our neighbors 2 year old son was killed in a tragic accident when his dresser tipped over on him. Just trying to prevent the pain and agony from happening to another family. My neighbors are now making it their goal to get the word out about furniture straps. If you've already got them then please ignore this, I just saw your nice pics of that little baby and I immediately thought of my neighbors.
    Thanks for listening, Jason

My deepest sorrow and my prayers are with them. Nobody sees that comming
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Boilerguy View Post
    Congrats!
    I just want to share something with you quickly. Just wondering if you have straps securing the furniture to the walls. I only ask this because two weeks ago our neighbors 2 year old son was killed in a tragic accident when his dresser tipped over on him. Just trying to prevent the pain and agony from happening to another family. My neighbors are now making it their goal to get the word out about furniture straps. If you've already got them then please ignore this, I just saw your nice pics of that little baby and I immediately thought of my neighbors.
    Thanks for listening, Jason
    I heard a story like that a few years ago and did nothing until one day my 4 year old was home with a babysitter and he climbed the drawers in my room. The dresser fell over on him but some how one of the drawers must have jammed up sticking out and he was not hurt. Praise the Lord. That night I drilled holes through the back of the dressers and screwed them through the wall into studs with lag bolts! Who cares about a little thing like the wall or the furniture having a few extra holes in them.

Congrats on the little girl!

Sorry about the other kid.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Beautiful little girl!! Congratulations!
    If you can't push; pull... If you can't pull; GET OUT OF THE WAY!!

Guys and girls, this is what life is all about.

She is beautiful
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
    - President Dwight Eisenhower

Red face beautiful baby

I hope you were in the birthing room to witness the great miracle of your child being born. Being an old timer , i never could do that when my gang was born. But i was able to stand at my granddaughters side when she delivered my great granddaughter, and the feeling at that moment with her first cry and the doc cleaning her up and handing her to me first , was the greatest feeling i've ever had. No other experience before or after can equal that feeling of that miracle , you'll never feel closer to your god than you will at that moment. At 13 we're still buds & do a lot of things together. Girl children are great , they want to go everywhere with dad , and their love is unconditional. You'll enjoy every minute with her 'till u walk her down the aisle. Congrats. Jack

Thumbs up

congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by rojacman View Post
    I hope you were in the birthing room to witness the great miracle of your child being born. Being an old timer , i never could do that when my gang was born. But i was able to stand at my granddaughters side when she delivered my great granddaughter, and the feeling at that moment with her first cry and the doc cleaning her up and handing her to me first , was the greatest feeling i've ever had. No other experience before or after can equal that feeling of that miracle , you'll never feel closer to your god than you will at that moment. At 13 we're still buds & do a lot of things together. Girl children are great , they want to go everywhere with dad , and their love is unconditional. You'll enjoy every minute with her 'till u walk her down the aisle. Congrats. Jack

that's the granddaughter...............
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.