Millennium Led/Lag issue.

Has anyone had any compressor led/lag issues with the York Millennium 40ton VAV units, using the Simplicity Elite boards and Hot Gas bypass?
    The three I was out looking at today all have inconstant run times for comps 2, 3, and 4. (example... Comp 1 @ 3100hrs, Comp 2 @ 1250hrs, Comp 3 @ 58hrs, Comp 4 @ 59hrs w/ Led/Lag ON)
    Didn't see any other parameter to which would over shadow Led/Lag. I'm guessing its a firmware issue.
    BTW... comp 1 will not led/lag with either Hot Gas bypass or Head Pressure control

Thanx

When the lead lag option is set to on compressors will equalize run time except for compressor 1 if it has a head pressure control or hot gas bypass, have you got a full model # maybe I could help you a little more. Not sure about compressor 2 unless it has hot gas or head pressure control installed but I don't think i've ever seen a Millennium with this on circuit#2 but I am from the south

So I take it the ones you've seen do end up with near equal run times for circuits 2, 3, and 4.
    Can you tell me what firmware version your seeing? The three I looked @ were all 4
    No M#... If I could read the .eli file.. could tell ya. But shouldn't matter seeing all the newer 25, 30, and 40ton units use the same Simplicity Elite board.
    Hopefully the factory will have an answer in the next couple of days. Probably will just ship us new boards
    Last edited by redwolf; 04-09-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: IRGud Spelr

Yes the ones that i see have near equal run times on circuits#2 and greater, not sure of the firmware version, i've got some work to do next week on a few, i'll take a look and let you know, have you talked to the factory?

Sort of...
    Had their local service rep there with us. He said he would contact the engineers and get back to us.

Don't hold your breath been there and done that ,our local people suck. I work for JCI/YORK and they try to make us go through our local distributor,when i called them they didn't even know what the Simplicity Elite board was! Soooooooooooo i have got a # if you will e-mail me i can give it to you.