Buenvenido Nuevo Mundo

Welcome to the New World Nation...

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Better keep your passport up to date all I can say.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

And I'm called paranoid and a conspiracy nut, cause I dont trust this goverment any longer, when they keep plotting behind our backs to see if they can make us a third world country.

Time to clean house......as far as I'm concerned, they need to be called traitors to this country, and dealt with accordingly.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Hmmm. Well, first off I'd like to say that the world needs more democrats like her.

However, while I don't agree that Roy is generally a conspiracy theorist, I'd like to throw a little perspective on things.

But before I do, I definitely don't like subsidizing our transportation system to other countries. But then, this video is a couple of years old and since then we've seen an American outcry defeat a deal for our ports to come under control from another country. So, there is some sanity left... and some of them were even in Congress.

However, we should keep in mind some history here. After WWII, we were the industrial giants of the world. And what did we do? What did we decide was the American spirit of capitolism? We flooded the world with inexpensive good quality exports.

This affected economies just like ours is being affected by inexpensive imports now. As the saying goes... live by the sword - die by the sword. Of course China will seek opprtunity for a cheaper route. Just as we would. I scratched my head over that part of it... like, wait a minute, WE do those things!

I'll admit that this does sound a little scary, but I'm not so sure it will be as drastic a thing in its final form, if it makes it at all. In other words, it's easy to talk stealthily, but the overt action that such a thing would require would be pretty hard to hide.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Unless of course it is the UFO people that will help get it done. Then it will be done at night, overnight and no one will be the wiser. The government surely knows how to do that by reverse technology by now.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I keep saying it we are losing the country,the big companies looking for the quick buck.
    WARNING:IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T DO, SO THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW DON'T END UP UNDOING WHAT YOU DID SO IT COULD GET DONE RIGHT!