Harmony II system

Harmony II system question***DAMPERS***

Just had installed a Lennox XC21 with the variable speed blower. Sonce I the home I bought had the Harmony II system in place, they hooked it up using it. As luck would have it, we ran into two problems. One, the fan on the outdoor unit would continually run even though the system was off. This problem was soleved. Next, when using the Harmony II zoning, the one zone worked; the problem was with the other. Basically the damper was not working and needs to be replaced. My question, is this a big deal and can this part readily be had replaced. Once again, thanks for the assistance.

24v power close dampers required with Harmony ll, Harmony lll uses either stye damper.
    Last edited by t527ed; 04-07-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    24v power close dampers required with Harmony ll, Harmony lll uses either stye damper.
    Thanks for the reply, do you know are they readily available?

contractor should be able to get them anywhere, we get them right from Lennox.

Quote Originally Posted by t527ed View Post
    contractor should be able to get them anywhere, we get them right from Lennox.
    Thanks! Much appreciated. My contractor should be calling me back tomorrow with the details.