Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passed AX

Talking Passed AX

Got my confirmation that I passed my Certification test today!!!! If anyone is going to AX Training in the future I would certainly recommend Vern Peterson with MOV Training Services.His class seems so much more relaxed than when I went to Tridium in Richmond for the R2 training.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucer417 View Post
    Got my confirmation that I passed my Certification test today!!!! If anyone is going to AX Training in the future I would certainly recommend Vern Peterson with MOV Training Services.His class seems so much more relaxed than when I went to Tridium in Richmond for the R2 training.
    Vern is very knowledgeable, and tries to keep the pace at a comfort level.
    He has invested big $$ to train with the laptop teacher/student format, which is much better than straining your neck to watch an overhead!

I enjoyed his class also, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Okay, Vern, send me my cash to .......

BTW, congrats!
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

Quote Originally Posted by paulir View Post
    Vern is very knowledgeable, and tries to keep the pace at a comfort level.
    He has invested big $$ to train with the laptop teacher/student format, which is much better than straining your neck to watch an overhead!

I enjoyed his class also, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Okay, Vern, send me my cash to .......

BTW, congrats!
    Is there Some where else to get certification? What about R2, I went to AX at Tridium last year?

Quote Originally Posted by seewll View Post
    Is there Some where else to get certification? What about R2, I went to AX at Tridium last year?
    I think he only offers AX, and other Honeywell classes.

www.movtraining.com

Vern Peterson is owner/trainer 1 man show I believe, but very dedicated to his profession.
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

Vern does an excellant job!

I'll throw my support behind Vern too. I've been to several of his Honeywell classes and have the AX class on my calendar.

See you soon Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by Brucer417 View Post

congratulations!

i have taken quite a few classes from vern. he is the best.
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

Congrats!

I'm still waiting for my certificate...

Congrats

It's nice to see more and more of us

Thanks for the congrats guys! Foyller good luck with your class,you will be relieved and happy to know that its not another hum-drum, brain drain. And congrats to DDCFREAK on your cert.

Go to the Tridium website, and look under Training, Training Partners. There are at least two other sources, Cochrane in Michigan, and Environmental Systems in Wisconsin that do certification.

Its best to go to the Trid's direct for training, that's what I did and now I have a "single" shirt and a coffee cup with the logo, that's got to be worth something?

Actually, really enjoyed the training in VA

I was at Vern's class this summer and passed. I have been to training with different formats and styles. I like his style of teaching and would also recommend him. If you want an 8 hour defined day down to the minute go some where else. If you want to feel the instructor has taken as much time as is reasonable for you to "get it" then go Vern.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast