Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 14

Thread: Passed AX

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Springfield MO
    Posts
    10

    Talking Passed AX

    Got my confirmation that I passed my Certification test today!!!! If anyone is going to AX Training in the future I would certainly recommend Vern Peterson with MOV Training Services.His class seems so much more relaxed than when I went to Tridium in Richmond for the R2 training.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucer417 View Post
    Got my confirmation that I passed my Certification test today!!!! If anyone is going to AX Training in the future I would certainly recommend Vern Peterson with MOV Training Services.His class seems so much more relaxed than when I went to Tridium in Richmond for the R2 training.
    Vern is very knowledgeable, and tries to keep the pace at a comfort level.
    He has invested big $$ to train with the laptop teacher/student format, which is much better than straining your neck to watch an overhead!

    I enjoyed his class also, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

    Okay, Vern, send me my cash to .......

    BTW, congrats!
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by paulir View Post
    Vern is very knowledgeable, and tries to keep the pace at a comfort level.
    He has invested big $$ to train with the laptop teacher/student format, which is much better than straining your neck to watch an overhead!

    I enjoyed his class also, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

    Okay, Vern, send me my cash to .......

    BTW, congrats!
    Is there Some where else to get certification? What about R2, I went to AX at Tridium last year?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by seewll View Post
    Is there Some where else to get certification? What about R2, I went to AX at Tridium last year?
    I think he only offers AX, and other Honeywell classes.

    www.movtraining.com

    Vern Peterson is owner/trainer 1 man show I believe, but very dedicated to his profession.
    Intelli-Building = Less Stress, commissioned with diligence!

  5. #5
    Vern does an excellant job!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    71
    I'll throw my support behind Vern too. I've been to several of his Honeywell classes and have the AX class on my calendar.

    See you soon Vern.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    steeler nation
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucer417 View Post
    Got my confirmation that I passed my Certification test today!!!! If anyone is going to AX Training in the future I would certainly recommend Vern Peterson with MOV Training Services.His class seems so much more relaxed than when I went to Tridium in Richmond for the R2 training.

    congratulations!

    i have taken quite a few classes from vern. he is the best.
    IV IV IX

    use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere, WI
    Posts
    351
    Congrats!

    I'm still waiting for my certificate...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Congrats

    It's nice to see more and more of us

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Springfield MO
    Posts
    10
    Thanks for the congrats guys! Foyller good luck with your class,you will be relieved and happy to know that its not another hum-drum, brain drain. And congrats to DDCFREAK on your cert.

  11. #11
    Go to the Tridium website, and look under Training, Training Partners. There are at least two other sources, Cochrane in Michigan, and Environmental Systems in Wisconsin that do certification.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Its best to go to the Trid's direct for training, that's what I did and now I have a "single" shirt and a coffee cup with the logo, that's got to be worth something?

    Actually, really enjoyed the training in VA

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    14
    I was at Vern's class this summer and passed. I have been to training with different formats and styles. I like his style of teaching and would also recommend him. If you want an 8 hour defined day down to the minute go some where else. If you want to feel the instructor has taken as much time as is reasonable for you to "get it" then go Vern.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event