Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    But, what my real passion is....is Monster Truck Racing. I love it.....kind of an addiction !
    I only try to be the best.....though i'm not......but in my efforts to be, I hope to learn and achieve more than most !!

I'll post a pic of the truck I race.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I only try to be the best.....though i'm not......but in my efforts to be, I hope to learn and achieve more than most !!

.............ooo, that last one was very small.....let me get ya a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    The bug does 11.60's so far. I haven't taken it down to sea level yet though. And with gas prices the way they are, don't know if i'll get it down there anytime soon. Until then, i'm stuck running it at 4400 ft. elevation. Mathmatically, it should dip into the 10's if I ran it down at Sacto.

For the EFI, I went with a Megasquirt ECU (VERY happy with it), Redline/Weber throttle bodies, Innovate wideband, GM sensors, and Mallory for the fuel system

Here's the engine:

And here's the fuel delivery from up front:

The fuel system is a bit overkill, but better to be overkill than underkill, lol.
    Do you race at RMR?

My dad and brother run the oval there. My dad runs IMCA, and my brother super stock.

In fact (I hate to admit this sometimes, lol) my uncle is the general manager out there. He isn't always the most loved guy around that track.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcar View Post
    Do you race at RMR?

My dad and brother run the oval there. My dad runs IMCA, and my brother super stock.

In fact (I hate to admit this sometimes, lol) my uncle is the general manager out there. He isn't always the most loved guy around that track.
    LOL, you can never be the most loved guy when you're in charge. Too many people wanting to be pleased. I've got no problem with any of the guys in charge, I especially like Ron, he's easy to talk with.

I mostly run out at RMR, the occasional out of state race too. With the price of gas now though, i'm only looking to hit a race in Grand Junction and one in Vegas this year. I'd rather race local (I can see the track from my driveway!) so I can do it cheap, and spend the gas money on the other weekends taking the camper out with the family.

I'll be out there on the 19th (saturday) for the test n' tune. Going to work on getting a hitch put on my work van so I can go straight from work (leave the car at the shop during the day while out on call) and have most of my tools with me just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    LOL, you can never be the most loved guy when you're in charge. Too many people wanting to be pleased. I've got no problem with any of the guys in charge, I especially like Ron, he's easy to talk with.

I mostly run out at RMR, the occasional out of state race too. With the price of gas now though, i'm only looking to hit a race in Grand Junction and one in Vegas this year. I'd rather race local (I can see the track from my driveway!) so I can do it cheap, and spend the gas money on the other weekends taking the camper out with the family.

I'll be out there on the 19th (saturday) for the test n' tune. Going to work on getting a hitch put on my work van so I can go straight from work (leave the car at the shop during the day while out on call) and have most of my tools with me just in case.
    Haha, good idea for the van hitch.

We went to the Vegas NASCAR race in March. It was a blast. I didn't see the strip, but the speedway is pretty nice.

Yea, Vegas is my favorite track to run at. Top notch all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by brian in mass View Post
    What kind of stuff are you guys into ? Any of you race, or ride quads/dirt bikes ? Restore old muscle cars or something ?
    here is mine

here is the video, after you watch it there is another one,

look to the right of the video on the youtube screen, its airmechanical toys2

after that check out the airmechanical boxer puppy he is 80 lbs now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzTX9...eature=related
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post
    here is mine

That S.O.B. is quick. How the hell do you hold on ? Velcro gloves? Glue? Lot's of forearm muscle? Or just knowing that if you let go you're dead. lol.

I used to work at the local asphalt track, left about 2 yrs ago when the management went for spins, half the team went to the dirt track southtexasspeedway.com, and the half that stayed for new management is still on the asphalt at ccspeedway.biz

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post
    here is mine

Hell yea! That's what i'm talking about. Without video to back it up, it's all just bench racin!

Man, that's a NARROW track! You got a set, man!

Nice.... I love that sh*t !!! whatcha gettin for times on that deathslead ? The kid who owns the team i'm on just joined a new (not even out yet) NHRA team, he loves it, and I am friends with an NHRA top fuel funny car driver and a NHRA alchohol funny car owner......something about drag racing I can't stay away from.
    I'm on my way to Miami tommorrow to do a display at some tattoo festival this weekend for one of my "sponsors"....(Gyna Lynn) you might have seen her in some movies that I can't type the names of here. LOL I'd post pictures....but those probably can't go here either !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brian in mass View Post
    whatcha gettin for times on that deathslead ?!
    that run on video was a 4.41@159mph in the eighth mile!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast