Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Raced circle track and mx when I was younger. Mx sometimes now. My son is a Pro mxer.

My son and I race hare scrambles. Thats where I got the user name.
    My ride is a KTM 250EXC. Just got back from a GNCC race in NC.
    Had a great time even though it rained most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by PaysonHVAC View Post

I was going to sell it, but now I'm getting talked into keeping it. Now that I already pulled my EFI off and stuck the carb back on, maybe I'll try a blow through turbo setup.
    I've seen you're EFI stuff somewhere before..maybe here...made me think.

Yeah...I don't get the Banshee fender removal thing either...I think it's a "sand drag"/hill climb Aerodynamic wanna be thing
    Too bad.. I just chucked out a used front clip of a white Banshee I got from a buddy.

That vid is cool...I learned to drive in a Jeep CJ-5 at Pismo and Ocotillo Wells..(some of the best memories ever)

I will teach my daughter the same way when she gets a little older.

How dependable was the EFI?
    Was it a kit or total custom deal?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    not lately, but usually kinston, dunn-benson, and brewers up in wilson. it stays at my dads houe because i cannot afford a place with a garage its all steal right now, in a few weeks all my fiberglass should be in i cannot wait!! 6in cowl, fenders bumpers and inner fenders this car is street legal too. i'll drive to kinston, about 35-40mns, bust out some mid 6sec times and then drive home i love it i also have a 92 fox body that i plan on getting back into shape soon and a 93 fox coupe that is a 4 banger that i cruise around on most of the time. i cannot bring myself to putting a 302 in it because it gets 28mpg!!! then there's my 07 z71 colorado that i am in the middle of lifting 8 inches for the 35in tsl's that i have in my bedroom too many projects!!
    You got video of that thing? 6's in the 8th mile is SCREAMIN!

have been into several different motorsports over the years. i did own a 2wd modified sled pulling truck and sold it. had a mud racing truck for years. heres a video of what im into now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGDdGx9NJmQ

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    You got video of that thing? 6's in the 8th mile is SCREAMIN!
    i got time slips yeah it is screaming!! 600 horse on motor and 400 shot and you will be screaming too best part is it gets 10mpg on pump gas i have some efi stuff and a procharger laying around, not sure if i will put it in the nova or the mustang. undecided. think i may sell the mustang soon though, just trying figure out how much it means to me versus my other projects

these help too
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Those of you who race should know know who this is .

I raced mx before I got into this career 7 years ago. I just don't have time or money. Hvac guys don't make much around here, so money is tight. My friend owns a popular track near me, so I help out at the races and ride whenever I want. I've owned many bikes, but seem to stick with honda's. I have a crf250 now.

My hobby now is a '71 Torino. Hoping to be ready for paint this summer.

Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

You guy's are moving way too fast! I prefer my 1949 John Deere 2 cylinder Model M. Top speed - 13 mph!

I am into a 68 firebird 400. This car is almost completely done. Currently the car has been taken back to the original gold color, black interior, 400 engine with automatic. I have recently purchased 17" wheels and tires to tuck under it, and will get them on when the weather warms up just a tad more. I have two things left to do, the dash has a small crack and needs to be replaced at some point, and the firebird emblem is missing from the drivers side door skin. Car has a mild cam, holley 650, and miscellaneous other upgrades, but is set up to be a cruiser not a drag car. I can and do run it at highway speeds exceeding the posted limits wqith no problems of over-revving. Not smart enough to know how to import a pic though...

I don't race. But I do ride. This is my pride and joy.
    VTX1800n Vance & Hines poweshots, Pro series Hypercharger,
    Power Commander III fuel management, Mustang 3 piece seat, custom paint,
    and lots and lots of extra chrome goodies.

Lizard lights being installed. I chose the green LED's

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

NICE !!!! this is my favorite thread yet !!!! I should have asked this years ago !

Well I ride quads...bought a 4x4 quad not that long ago and like it alot more than I thought I would. let me see if I can toss a pic up....

I hope it worked....anyway, I also have an '86 250R
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I only try to be the best.....though i'm not......but in my efforts to be, I hope to learn and achieve more than most !!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast