Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Talking about me??? Why do i get this feeling you brought up the word OLD MAN in you conversation??

Hay dice, i was thinking(yes i do that sometimes) When beenie gets to my house next week I`ll probly have a big old earthquake here & he`ll get to ride one out for the first time. It will probly age him 5 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Hay dice, i was thinking(yes i do that sometimes) When beenie gets to my house next week I`ll probly have a big old earthquake here & he`ll get to ride one out for the first time. It will probly age him 5 more years.

Looks like you have been through many many of them and then some...

I worry about Jerry being with you, he is such a gentile and trusting person, you on the other hand...or should that be other wing...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

You just behave yourself. I`m a very nice guy.OLD but nice.

You just behave yourself. I`m a very nice guy.OLD but nice.
    I've seen your picture. Your kinda scary.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I've seen your picture. Your kinda scary.

WOW, Bigbird was Beencools nanny, good thing Beencool never fell out, those were the good old days no car seats...it does look like someone poo'ed themselfs...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Benncool`s nanny
    I don`t know where you got that picture spotts BUT, i did look like that & did ride harly`s in the late 50`s.THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Benncool`s nanny
    I don`t know where you got that picture spotts BUT, i did look like that & did ride harly`s in the late 50`s.THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    Rent the movie "Raising Arizona"
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

UPDATE:::
    Benncool was at james`s house in georgia last night.
    Next stop is florida.

UPDATE:::
    Benncool was at james`s house in georgia last night.
    Next stop is florida.
    I wonder if he got to see James' stolen State Park Grill?
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Holy Cow I feel like a celebrity. I got my own sticky. Ain't that some stuff! Just because I ran away from home.

This trip has been so far all, if not better than I could have possibly hoped for.

Dice did a great job on his essay of our visiting in Pittsburgh. We may have been the oldest guys in the college joint but with draft beers being only .25 cents we thought we were back in the day.

West Virginia was awesome to drive through. Dice I did stop at New River gorge. The bigest arched brigde in America. More awesome.

Now on to James's house. We have all met him on the internet!!!!! Nuff said!
    However in real life he is a great guy and a fine gentleman. I got to meet "Foggy and Krammer". I think I might have slipped one of them into my suit case.

James took me to his Optimist Club meeting. I met some of the local business men in his community and had a super lunch. We then toured Jykill Island. This is were Rockafeller, Carneige, Carne and some other millionaires started the Federal reserve. For dinner we went to the his meeting of the Racoon Club. This is another group of business/ local guys that go out to dinner every Thursday for dinner. They have been going to the same steak house since 1954. Great conversation and an awesome steak.

This morning we went to Durian. A town that was burnt to the ground (including the churches) during the Civil War by Union forces. Luckily we were not in my car with the Vermont plates on it. This is also the site of a restored fort built by the British to defend against Spanish invasions from Florida. James is known by everyone in his town. And everyone in his town likes and respects him. We changed a contactor on an old lady's heat pump before I left. (Just for old time sake.)

Now I am held up for the night in St Augustine FL. I grabed a motel room because it is early riase tomorrow to finish my next stop at my brothers house in Port St. Lucie. I wanted to see this place anyway even thought it is only 3 more hours to his house.

Okay more later.

Glad the trips going well. One day I might try it maybe when I get as old as Sir Charles
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Jerry., This could be big. Remember hands across America ? Now we have Benncool across America. Maker of peace and harmony. Converts Robo from goodman. Makes frozen shorter ....

Ok. He's only human
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast