Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HopeOf New Jobs For Americans 2009

Nothing to add here, a parody of future job prospects...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3XGJq8wrw5I

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

There has to be a message there.?!
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Very crude Roy. Not to funny.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    The message I get is; Americans as a whole are so hung up on making sure that their kids go to college so that they will have a good job. Meanwhile no one wants to go to school to be a Mechanic, Construction worker, or a factory worker. It's what has compartmentalized the American job market to the level that there will be such an overload of people with professional degrees, yet no companies to work for because there is no industry left that supports those positions. Look at India. Everyone there goes to school to become an Engineer or a Doctor. There are just not enough jobs for those people there, so they have to export them selves to countries that need those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Very crude Roy. Not to funny.

You know what, you need to take your Superman costume off, its restricting you someplace.

Geez..what a grouch....bo humbug to you too.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

the funny thing is that just how many jobs do you think are gonna be around for all these college grads? Depending on what your major is and where your at the pickins are gettin pretty slim. Since we don't actually produce anything here anymore the amount of white collar jobs are being exported to where the manf. has moved to, and since they will want to make a good living they won't get the jobs cause the employers moved to whereever to get away from that pay scale...Just another benifit of NAFTA.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    You know what, you need to take your Superman costume off, its restricting you someplace.

Geez..what a grouch....bo humbug to you too.

Roy
    Perhaps I am the only one who noticed who was picking these guys up. If that was joe blow the plumber or general foreman then that would be funny. I don't think it is funny or cute that the guy picking them up appeared to be a Mexican or some other foreigner with a Spanish accent, probably a illegal. Ok ridicule me for that but I don't think that is cute so you feel different that's how you feel but I don't. To say the least I'm pissed that you enjoy it so much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Perhaps I am the only one who noticed who was picking these guys up. If that was joe blow the plumber or general foreman then that would be funny. I don't think it is funny or cute that the guy picking them up appeared to be a Mexican or some other foreigner with a Spanish accent, probably a illegal. Ok ridicule me for that but I don't think that is cute so you feel different that's how you feel but I don't. To say the least I'm pissed that you enjoy it so much.
    I guess you dont know what a parody is...google it.

And I realy dont get the "you enjoy it so much"....what is that all about.

Roy

glenn tends to miss parody, humor, and sarcasm in most posts.

it's not a knock on you glenn. it's just something i've noticed. you make a lot of 'oh, i missed the humor' posts.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I guess you dont know what a parody is...google it.

And I realy dont get the "you enjoy it so much"....what is that all about.

Roy
    Ok I was a little harsh there but we are being overran with illegals and though I can't blame them as individuals for wanting a job but it is hurting our economy and to have a parody or whatever with them doing the hiring is a little rough for me.

I assumed that you enjoyed it since you posted it but maybe it was your way of painting a bleak picture of the future but I have to admit I just can't handle it even if it has some truth to it. You were a little judgmental on me for my opinion on it also.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    glenn tends to miss parody, humor, and sarcasm in most posts.

it's not a knock on you glenn. it's just something i've noticed. you make a lot of 'oh, i missed the humor' posts.
    True I have to work on that some, especially on the thread on character. I felt bad jumping on boots and all for their sarcasm which I didn't recognize at first. I guess that is a fault of mine that I need to work on. But the subject of this thread did hit me between the eyes and it is hard for me to handle it without getting pissed. Sin Loy (sorry about that).
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    I took it that there has to be someone to do all the crap jobs that the illegals are doing.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Ok I was a little harsh there but we are being overran with illegals...
    Think about how the Indians felt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast