Talking Newly minted "Democrat" voters

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ina/#more-6081

Republicans and Independents in Pennsylvania are signing up in droves to vote in the April 22 Democratic primary. Last week alone, more than 29,000 Pennsylvanians registered to vote as Democrats. Four million Pennsylvanians are now registered as Democrats – a new record, according to the Associated Press.

So, do they really think these new Democrats will stay Democrats after the primary?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

Republicans and Independents in Pennsylvania are signing up in droves to vote in the April 22 Democratic primary. Last week alone, more than 29,000 Pennsylvanians registered to vote as Democrats. Four million Pennsylvanians are now registered as Democrats – a new record, according to the Associated Press.

So, do they really think these new Democrats will stay Democrats after the primary?
    I turned 18 in 1971 while President Nixon was in his first term and like the good little hippie I was, I regestered as an Independent. Within a year of being politically involved with rallies and campaigns for the upcoming election, I saw way too much similarity to the liberal agenda and the Nazi Youth movement. As an independent I was not allowed to vote in the primaries. I wound up voting for Nixon and soon after changed my affiliation to Republican.

So yeah! There can be a change as some of these new voters mature.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

We hope so.

Most likely they are registering because they never voted before. The danger lies for the republicans when more people decide to vote. America as a whole is really aligned with the Democratic party. They are just lazy, and don't vote when they should.

I blame Obama for this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I turned 18 in 1971 while President Nixon was in his first term and like the good little hippie I was, I regestered as an Independent. Within a year of being politically involved with rallies and campaigns for the upcoming election, I saw way too much similarity to the liberal agenda and the Nazi Youth movement. As an independent I was not allowed to vote in the primaries. I wound up voting for Nixon and soon after changed my affiliation to Republican.

So yeah! There can be a change as some of these new voters mature.

Nah, I am not concerned with people like you. You are just an un-informed freak most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    Nah, I am not concerned with people like you. You are just an un-informed freak most of the time.
    You wish people like me were uninformed. So, do you have U.S. citizenship? Can you vote?

Lightbulb Good Question

If they are up on economic events, they would be well advised to vote the Obama-Clinton ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    If they are up on economic events, they would be well advised to vote the Obama-Clinton ticket.
    I don't think Hillary will play the part of second banana. Besides, Obama wouldn't want her anyway. He is aligned with the Kennedy Democrats, who we all know, despise the Clintons.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Alas, you can bet that a good percentage of these new democrats are faux friends. They only want to vote against someone and the primary is a closed one. Pretty simple if you watch what's been going on in other states as well as states with open primaries. The Republican nominee has been chosen so why not 'help' the Democrats out?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Actually, any Democrat will do for most of PA which is heavily pro-union due to the stell mills influence. That is the only economic advantage though. As long as you vote only for your own wallet and not for the economic good of the country, a Democratic vote is best for union members and people who rely on social monetary programs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    and people who rely on social monetary programs.

And when that goes 50 / 50 ..... we are screwed....

Hire a bum and make him pay his own way.....