Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: System Analyzer

System Analyzer

Has anybody figured out the best place to get the Digi-Cool 1200 w/ titan 4-valve manifold from? I keep looking, im looking everywhere, im looking hard! Havent called shook yet though. If it comes with good hoses, id get them too. I hear yellow jacket hoses arent very good.

i have no problems with my YJ hoses. had some of them for a very long time too. i love the low loss design and the fact that they are very easy to rebuild.

you can get your analyzer straight from digi cool at

http://www.digi-cool.com/?referrer=Google&keyword=12

and check out the robinaire thread. weber has a pick of his set on there
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

I'm gunning for cheapest here

There has to be some place on the world wide web with a good deal on the whole set ....and weber is a star!

Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
    I'm gunning for cheapest here

There has to be some place on the world wide web with a good deal on the whole set ....and weber is a star!
    you can try ebay. but remember, you get what you pay for. and you pay for what you get. maybe a digital set of gauges isn't the right selection for you. none of them that are worth the money are cheap. but all the "expensive" ones are worth thier weight in gold!!

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

they're right for me

im an avid ebayer aswell and i understand the crap people try to pass off. i dont have a problem paying full price for them but it doesnt hurt to ask. you never know when somebody has found that one place that sells the set for $100 less than everyone else. this is just my sad attempt at saving a buck

they're right for me

im an avid ebayer aswell and i understand the crap people try to pass off. i dont have a problem paying full price for them but it doesnt hurt to ask. you never know when somebody has found that one place that sells the set for $100 less than everyone else. this is just my sad attempt at saving a buck
    i love saving a buck as well. but it also depends on what your trying to save a buck on. something that if working properly, will make me more money and not cause me frustration is worth all the money i can pay for it IMO

you win
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

If you search hard enough, you'll find a post by digi cool indicating a deep discount for hvac talk members. You have to call the right distributor.

Look in the Contest forum.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:

Thumbs up Digi gauges

Drop me an e-mail local parts house is beating the pants off everyone with Y/J Digis, Fieldpiece meters. And no I do not get a cut, I just try to help everyone out.
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

yay!

i just called shook and found out that i get a student discount. the digi-cool system analyzer will cost me $500 ($25 under wholesale) and the lady there is gonna send me a quote in the morning on the titan 4-vlv 410a manifold with hoses. id have to say, thats a pretty good deal. i hope i can get a decent price on the mani and hoses!
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:

i just called shook and found out that i get a student discount. the digi-cool system analyzer will cost me $500 ($25 under wholesale)
    Does that include the Titan manifold and 4, 60" hoses, or is it just for the DC1200??

just the 1200 is $500. she will call me in the morning with a quote on analyzer + titan 4-vlv 410a rated + 60" hoses. hoping its pretty cheap!
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast