+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yellow Jacket Made in USA?

Post Likes
    a Swiss watch with a Swiss movement put toughter in Mexico? is that your YJ gauge?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    we can also make it back into a "made in USA" world.
    PHM
    ------
    Good luck with that ! Where are you going to find Americans to work for those wages ? Do you also expect Americans to pay 10 times as much so it can be made in America ? Not gonna happen, which gets back to what you said at first "We made it a (made in china) world"

Post Likes
    Regardless of where they are made I have always trusted Yellow Jacket tools and instruments.My gauges are fully made in USA.I always buy the classic old style gauges nothing fancy.

Post Likes
    I'd rather have a tool partially made in the USA then to be 0% made in the USA

Post Likes

Yellow jacket no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilejoe View Post
    I'd rather have a tool partially made in the USA then to be 0% made in the USA
    I won't purchase yellow jacket. My Guages are "JB" because they are made in the USA !!!
    I won't purchase turbo torch. My Air/Acetylene set is "GOSS" because it's made in the USA !!! For those of you who may read this post check out the you tube video with the GOSS TARGET TORCH TIPS !!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle buck View Post

I won't purchase yellow jacket. My Guages are "JB" because they are made in the USA !!!
    I won't purchase turbo torch. My Air/Acetylene set is "GOSS" because it's made in the USA !!! For those of you who may read this post check out the you tube video with the GOSS TARGET TORCH TIPS !!!!!!

Just started buying HVAC tools . Bought only JB so far. Vacuum pump,gauges and I really like them and the fact that they are made in the USA.

Why don't you like Yellow Jacket. Just trying to learn about new products.

Thanks Joe

Post Likes

Answer to joe

Quote Originally Posted by wilejoe View Post
    Just started buying HVAC tools . Bought only JB so far. Vacuum pump,gauges and I really like them and the fact that they are made in the USA.

Why don't you like Yellow Jacket. Just trying to learn about new products.

Thanks Joe
    I try as much as possible to purchase made in the USA products JB made in the USA yellow jacket only some items are made in USA. Therefore I won't buy there products. Turbo Torch tips are made in Mexico the hoses handle and regulator probably also made in Mexico, "HARRIS" Torch tips are named "INFERNO" made in the USA check out the Videos "GOSS" torches made in USA. Asco torches made in USA. We all need to strive and purchase as much as possible made in the USA Products if everyone tried real hard we need to send a message to corporations that it's wrong to move manufacturing overseas just to "FATTEN" the "EXECUTIVE BONUS PROGRAM"

8. Likes wilejoe liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thanks
    I try to buy as much made in the USA as possible

Post Likes
    At least its owned by an American company. What good is Made in America but owned by another country?

Post Likes
    Which tool companies are made in America but owned by another country ???? Educate us please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in