Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Awfull Cocky A Twilli, I agree who wants to work for a guy who says that ?
    Be carefull people will start to resent you for saying things to them like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Fletch,

Bad idea, do not name that contractor. Thanks!

Bob
    In the text you quoted and in my original post, it specifically says that I have no intention of naming the contractor here.

fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Awfull Cocky A Twilli, I agree who wants to work for a guy who says that ?
    Be carefull people will start to resent you for saying things to them like that!!!
    twilli is an artist with the written word. Go back and study his prose, as you have missed the subtlety of his message.

fletch

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker service tech View Post
    If you have concerns about the new system then call the manufacture express your concerns and ask to have thier rep come and look it over. Keep in mind if the rep comes he will also bring the installing comtractor with him
    Thank you. I was hoping that someone here would help me with a contact at American Standard. At this point, I just want to chat with them on the phone about what happened and ask about what I should do next. Specifically I was hoping for something like, "Yeah, Bob at American Standard is a nice guy and here's his number..." I thought the manufacturer might be good to talk to, as they have to warranty it for the next 10 years.

As to the other questions, the original contractor and I are still working through the process.

fletch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123