Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deep vacuum

deep vacuum

after pulling a deep vacuum on a system do the system have to remain
    at deep vacuum when you are ready to recharge the system with refrigerant
    or you can allow atmopheric pressure in the system before charging the system?and if must remain at deep vacuum do the service valve must be
    valve off to keep the deep vacuum until valves core are back in the valves
    and also the manifold gauge conected?

hahahahaa.....home owner I presume ? hahaha......listen, you are better of asking a buddy to do it the right way and throwing him some green, then coming here and asking us ( who feed our children with our knowledge ) the how-to's and still not getting it right. Really you are. your not going to get it right, and going to cost yourself way more $$ then just having it done the right way once. Maybe you are handy and asked a buddy what size the duct should be...maybe even did a decent job of installing it ! You could've even did an ok job of putting in the a/c side of things....who knows. But even a pro installed system won't work right unless it has been comisioned by a pro. Borrowing pro tools doesn't make you a pro....and asking if you can let all the air back into a system you just removed it all from kinda points out that you probably aren't.

How are you measuring this Deep Vacuum ?

I think this forum needs a quiz on the site rules before it'll allow someone to join.

In this case, the "D" in DIY means destroy.

deep vac means atleast 10 phathoms

Glad you corrected me, I thought it was 5

If you are asking if you can introduce atmospheric pressure back into the system after it has been in a vacuum then you really dont know what you are doing. I have to agree with brian in mass. Get a professional to come and do it the right way, or pay more in the long run.

unlike so many of the tech in the field

Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    How are you measuring this Deep Vacuum ?
    i dont use my manifold gauge and charge customer for some thing that was no done right and i have a calibrated well taking care of micron gauge. i rember
    how the running capacitor was about 4 micro farat short of spec in this old lady house in the inside unit fan motor causing the fan to cut off with the compressor still running therefore the evaporator was frezzingup for lack of heatload "air" and some so call profesional even after he brought his boss to the house were trying to sell this poor lady a whole new unit.either they were to dam stupid to troubleshoot the system or were trying to ripoff the lady off. I fix for less than 100 dollar see that is a real profesional not a pretender. put a new
    running capacitor and the system running like new not as they were claming that it had blokage in the evaporator and the outside unit was leaking.

[QUOTE=brian in mass;1805123]hahahahaa.....home owner I presume ? hahaha......listen, you are better of asking a buddy to do it the right way and throwing him some green, then coming here and asking us ( who feed our children with our knowledge ) the how-to's and still not getting it right. Really you are. your not going to get it right, and going to cost yourself way more $$ then just having it done the right way once. Maybe you are handy and asked a buddy what size the duct should be...maybe even did a decent job of installing it ! You could've even did an ok job of putting in the a/c side of things....who knows. But even a pro installed system won't work right unless it has been comisioned by a pro. Borrowing pro tools doesn't make you a pro....and asking if you can let all the air back into a system you just removed it all from kinda points out that you probably aren't.[/Q

I KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS SITE WAS THE REAL DEAL MOST OF THE ONE THAT RESPONDED THE DINT KNOW THE ANSWER
    AND TRY TO PLAY IT OFF AS IF THEY WERE SUPER TECH "PRETENDERS"!!!

you sound like an illegal hack that brings a bad name to the legit guys...sorry to sound so harsh but this crap gets old

[QUOTE=fulano;1805357]
    Quote Originally Posted by brian in mass View Post
    hahahahaa.....home owner I presume ? hahaha......listen, you are better of asking a buddy to do it the right way and throwing him some green, then coming here and asking us ( who feed our children with our knowledge ) the how-to's and still not getting it right. Really you are. your not going to get it right, and going to cost yourself way more $$ then just having it done the right way once. Maybe you are handy and asked a buddy what size the duct should be...maybe even did a decent job of installing it ! You could've even did an ok job of putting in the a/c side of things....who knows. But even a pro installed system won't work right unless it has been comisioned by a pro. Borrowing pro tools doesn't make you a pro....and asking if you can let all the air back into a system you just removed it all from kinda points out that you probably aren't.[/Q

I KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS SITE WAS THE REAL DEAL MOST OF THE ONE THAT RESPONDED THE DINT KNOW THE ANSWER

nice try...if you've read very many post on here you would know there are some really sharp guys here and even the ones that are rookies know the answer to your question

Quote Originally Posted by fulano View Post
    So what’s your point? You come in here and ask a silly question with extremely questionable grammar and expect a civilized answer.

Son you’ve logged on to “the real deal”

Quote Originally Posted by fulano View Post
    can allow atmopheric pressure in the system before charging the system?
    absolutely not. the vacuum should only be broken with water or battery acid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast