Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to spend your rebate check

As you may have heard, the Bush Administration said each and every one of us would now get a nice rebate.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China. If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs, if we purchase a computer it will all go to India, if we purchase fruit and vegetables it will all go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatamala, if we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan, if we purchase useless crap it will all go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America, so the only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

(I guess Govenor Spitzer must have gotten his refund earlier than we did. At least he was tryin' to help out...)

Amen Bunny ranch here I come, aw crap Ill spend half of it on gas getin there.

Some I'll spend on whiskey.

Some I'll spend on wimmin.

I'll waste the rest of it.

Make it a Maker's Mark or Jim Beam

Im going to spend mine at places I do service so I can try to keep it in my economic circle.

Strippers. Those girls need it more than me...wait..you mean they're not all trying to pay their way through college or feed their kids? Ah well, they'll get it anyway.

So, my preferring Russian chicks and tequila must make me a bad American.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

money

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, my preferring Russian chicks and tequila must make me a bad American.
    I just want to know .. do they speak English? Communication.. very important.
    Tequila - with the worm makes you a tough American.
    Gave it up years ago!

Im spending mine on 40 ounce beers and lottery tickets.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by Richard2256 View Post
    I just want to know .. do they speak English? Communication.. very important.
    Tequila - with the worm makes you a tough American.
    Gave it up years ago!
    My wife is second generation American and can only speak English with a little comprehension of Hebrew and some Yittish (bastardized German/English).

Tequila does not have a worm. Mezcal has the agave catepillar but Mezcal is not truly tequila. A true tequila must be made from 100% blue agave plant grown in one of five designated Mexican providences and must have been bottled in Mexico.

My refund would cover about 4 bottles of my favorite tequila.

Talking wow

My wife is second generation American and can only speak English with a little comprehension of Hebrew and some Yittish (bastardized German/English).

Tequila does not have a worm. Mezcal has the agave catepillar but Mezcal is not truly tequila. A true tequila must be made from 100% blue agave plant grown in one of five designated Mexican providences and must have been bottled in Mexico.

My refund would cover about 4 bottles of my favorite tequila.
    Wow! Learn something new everyday!
    I figure something with bugs in it I probably don't want to drink alot of. Just me!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard2256 View Post
    Wow! Learn something new everyday!
    I figure something with bugs in it I probably don't want to drink alot of. Just me!
    I once had a three worm (agave catepillar) night drinking Mezcal at a private affair at Hammer Jack's in Baltimore. They tell me I drove home that night, but I could never vouch for having done it.

Monte Alban started the "worm" "tradition" back in the late 1940s to increase the appeal of their Mezcal. The whole alleged mythical background for the worm was made up by a Monte Alban marketing guy and it has become legend.

I still enjoy drinking a good Mezcal once in a while (a different kind of a buzz) but mostly I sip good tequila with a tomatoe based side drink, usually a virgin Bloody Mary. This is my favorite when I can afford it; http://www.eltesorotequila.com/products/paradiso/

I once had a three worm (agave catepillar) night drinking Mezcal at a private affair at Hammer Jack's in Baltimore. They tell me I drove home that night, but I could never vouch for having done it.

Monte Alban started the "worm" "tradition" back in the late 1940s to increase the appeal of their Mezcal. The whole alleged mythical background for the worm was made up by a Monte Alban marketing guy and it has become legend.

I still enjoy drinking a good Mezcal once in a while (a different kind of a buzz) but mostly I sip good tequila with a tomatoe based side drink, usually a virgin Bloody Mary. This is my favorite when I can afford it; http://www.eltesorotequila.com/products/paradiso/
    AAAAGGH, good old Hammer Jack's! Some really good national acts played there back in the day.
    Screaming at me like a jack*** doesn't work because the air works in my truck and at home!

I was looking for a job when I came here and I'll be looking for one when I leave!

Yeah boss, the Model# starts with j and ends with k!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast