Hello. Upon relighting my Anthes natural gas furnace, I noticed a gurgling sound followed by oil dripping from the air shutters! This furnace is located in my garage and has been turned off for the past 7 or 8 months, with the natural gas supply line closed. The oil is light, and straw colored. The furnace has a Honeywell gas valve with a 24V transformer. Is it possible that this oil is transformer coolant? If so, could it possibly be toxic? (the furnace is at least 20 years old). Thanks in advance for any help.