Installing outdoor wood furnace need help with thermostat.?

I am installing a outdoor wood furnace and I also have a heat pump I need to make it so my thermostat works as follows. my primary source of heat will be the wood furnace for this to provide heat to the house the thermostat only need to turn on the fan. Say we leave and the fire goes out then I want the heat pump to take over and provide heat to the house. The ac will work as it does now. I would like to avoid using 2 thermostats due to the fact that they would both use the same blower and that produces another problem from what i have been told.

Try asking in the Pro areas. I don't think you'll get any answers in this forum.

Any competent service tech could wire that up for you. This is not an easy thing to do. I have done one system using one t-stat and I will never do it again.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

The good news is, it's not really that complicated. The bad news is, no DIY in the General Forums.

Thumbs down No D.i.y

Read the warning below, one wrong wire your gonna fry your transformer and possibly controls. Call a pro trust me gonna save yourself a lot of headache and you won't burn down your house
    WARNING:IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T DO, SO THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW DON'T END UP UNDOING WHAT YOU DID SO IT COULD GET DONE RIGHT!