Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Everyone needs a cat...

... Gordon Shumway loved them!

http://health.usnews.com/usnews/heal...art-attack.htm
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    the will let you in the yard, but your not getting out!! trust me on this, you can ask the pizza guy
    Ok you win.

In all reality the black and white cat is a sweet heart. Here is the real bad boy. This is my cat Simba and he is one mean moter. He owns the neighborhood and unless he wants you to touch him don't.
    Last edited by mattm; 03-14-2008 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    Ok you win.

In all reality the black and white cat is a sweet heart. Here is the real bad boy. This is my cat Simba and he is one mean moter. He owns the neighborhood and unless he wants you to touch him don't.
    Is your lawnmower broken?

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Is your lawnmower broken?
    The mower you push is fine it's the pusher "son" that was slacking off.

cats can be bad muthas. back in the day when I was a kid in florida, watched TWO german shepards get their butts handed to them by a single female siamese cat in a matter of seconds (just before she jumped the fence and ran off)-they cornered her and thought they were gonna eat her for lunch, she spun around and slapped them both in the face a few times and changed their minds.
    Da Threadkilla

This cat don't look like he's had many brawls.The ones around my house are vets as well as seen a few.They are usually missing patches of fur,an eye,and and their ears are half chewed off.It's mating season around here so the fur is a flying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY0Ac...related&search=
    Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Ok you win.

He looks like he don't SH# T from any one!!!
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Cat Fu would be no match for Lumbering Wu. When our female cat, Khali, starts to whoop up on Wu, Wu just sinks his teeth from his huge head into her neck and rolls her to the floor
    Wu's on first Dr. Seuss?
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    He looks like he don't SH# T from any one!!!

He don't at all. He's the one that takes the chunks out of ears and eyes. He has showed up a couple times 1/2 dead. About 5 years ago he was gone for 6 days and I came out one morning and he was on the porch 1/2 dead with his face smashed in. He lost 1 of his K9s and can't to this day breath through his nose for more than about 10 seconds or so.

He don't at all. He's the one that takes the chunks out of ears and eyes. He has showed up a couple times 1/2 dead. About 5 years ago he was gone for 6 days and I came out one morning and he was on the porch 1/2 dead with his face smashed in. He lost 1 of his K9s and can't to this day breath through his nose for more than about 10 seconds or so.
    he found my doby's
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Got bit by a doberman once. Went to a house with a side entrance from the driveway. I was on the porch knocking when the dog came out of the garage. He's barking and growling but keeps his distance as long as I'm looking at him. Then my pager goes off and as I look at it he chomps my arm.

He dodged my kick as I go to my truck for my trusty 18" Ridgid pipe wrench.
    Neighbors must have had a laugh as I chased that dog for 10 minutes.
    I'd a pounded that dog into hamster food if I coulda got my wrench onto his skull. Doberman's ain't nuthin but ******* and teeth.

Good thing I didn't catch him as I was at the wrong house!!

I've had dogs my entire life (I'm 58) till the last 3 years when I got 2 cats.....
    They're good pets... smart, curious, clean, QUIET, affectionate. and I don't have to scoop turds off the backyard lawn. I don't mess with cat litter either since I got a CatGenie litterbox that cleans itself.

They're independent critters. Thet don't think of themselves as subordinate ass lickers like a dog. Drop a dog off out in the country .. It'll probably starve
    A cat will survive.

They won't scare off a burgler is their only drawback... I still love dogs, but cats are much easier to care for.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Bring it on Matt...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by ozone drone View Post
    Got bit by a doberman once. Went to a house with a side entrance from the driveway. I was on the porch knocking when the dog came out of the garage. He's barking and growling but keeps his distance as long as I'm looking at him. Then my pager goes off and as I look at it he chomps my arm.

He dodged my kick as I go to my truck for my trusty 18" Ridgid pipe wrench.
    Neighbors must have had a laugh as I chased that dog for 10 minutes.
    I'd a pounded that dog into hamster food if I coulda got my wrench onto his skull. Doberman's ain't nuthin but ******* and teeth.

Good thing I didn't catch him as I was at the wrong house!!

I've had dogs my entire life (I'm 58) till the last 3 years when I got 2 cats.....
    They're good pets... smart, curious, clean, QUIET, affectionate. and I don't have to scoop turds off the backyard lawn. I don't mess with cat litter either since I got a CatGenie litterbox that cleans itself.

They're independent critters. Thet don't think of themselves as subordinate ass lickers like a dog. Drop a dog off out in the country .. It'll probably starve
    A cat will survive.

They won't scare off a burgler is their only drawback... I still love dogs, but cats are much easier to care for.
    i don't have a fenced yard and my dogs stay in the yard. depends on how you train them. my neighbor had over 12 outdoor cats at one time. at one time. i got the doby's and the cat population shrunk, and now i am happy again. i trained them to **** i the neighbors yard too all it takes is time and repetition.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast