+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Delta Controls DHMI-7E

Post Likes

Delta Controls DHMI-7E

What is needed to program this touch screen? Can I do it with Orcaview 3.33 and DEW key?

Post Likes
    Yes you can. In order to add the graphics to the DHMI you need to create them in illustrator first then convert to DHMI.
    Follow me @blankscole

Post Likes
    Thank you. I was told that it also depends on version of DHMI, like if it was version 3.40, then I would need orcaview 3.40. Is possible for you to send me 3.40 iso image or a download link?

Post Likes
    Like all Delta products the firmware in the controller must match the revision of ORCAview to program it. Other versions of ORCAview should be able to view the controller but not program it (without some issues). Older versions of ORCAview may not recognize newer controllers such as the Intelli line as Delta controllers, but should still be able to view them as BACnet controllers.

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in