I always figured

there was something funny in the water

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080310/.../pharmawater_i

I wonder if this stemmed from them trying to drug test whole cities to see if it was viable so it could be used to better position the war on drugs.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Wir...3507402&page=1

If it was, it looks like there is far more scripts in the water than anything illegal. Rather interesting....I guess just hearing:

"People take pills. Their bodies absorb some of the medication, but the rest of it passes through and is flushed down the toilet. The wastewater is treated before it is discharged into reservoirs, rivers or lakes. Then, some of the water is cleansed again at drinking water treatment plants and piped to consumers. But most treatments do not remove all drug residue."

Also, how exactly are you supposed to dispose of old or unused medications? Some people flush them down the stool--or pour them down the sink (cough syrups etc.) so the full strength of that medication is added to the system. Even if you pitch old pills in the trash they'll end up in a watershed somewhere.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I think some of you need to be medicated...with or without your permission.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Of course you meant "some of us" not "some of you", right?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

And that's the good stuff......Makes ya wonder what else you might be drinking....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography