Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To anyone who has mixed feelings

This is a great fellowship of folks. Some of the best in our industry. Theese gatherings are nothing short of fantastic. I have been fortunate enough to attend the last 2 and will not miss another. If you are considering comming have no doubt a good time will be had. Oh yeah..... usually there is a beer or 2 before any real technical discussions
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    This is a great fellowship of folks. Some of the best in our industry. Theese gatherings are nothing short of fantastic. I have been fortunate enough to attend the last 2 and will not miss another. If you are considering comming have no doubt a good time will be had. Oh yeah..... usually there is a beer or 2 before any real technical discussions
    Have to agree with ya, old bud. We read and laugh at the posts that we see here. We pook fun at each other and clown around. All the time wondering what the other person at the other end of the computer line is REALLY like.

Then you meet up at the convention and it is an undescribable experience. It is like you know the person for months or years,but now you actually get to shake his or her's paw. You get to have a chance to have a face to face conversation with an individual based on the months of information you already know about the person. No Ice breaker needed. You start having fun the minute you hit the parking lot of the hotel.

Oh yeah..... usually there is a beer or 2 before any real technical discussions
    I must have missed the discussion groups, damn.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I must have missed the discussion groups, damn.

Darn you're getting senile. Remeber the fluid dynamics discussion. Or the propper refrigeration for Vermont chedar. This IS a totally legit tax write off
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

. Remeber the fluid dynamics discussion.

Is that the one he tried to have with me in the bathroom at the Baltimore convention...I sure remember...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Darn you're getting senile. Remeber the fluid dynamics discussion. Or the propper refrigeration for Vermont chedar. This IS a totally legit tax write off
    I didn't know you were in Vermont Jeff.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Is that the one he tried to have with me in the bathroom at the Baltimore convention...I sure remember...

I missed that one but knowing the fellow in question anything is possible

Must have been there. No other reason they could bar me from comming back. I could use a weekend up there anytime. Great area

Yeah, Jeff was there.
    In rare form too.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I deserve that. Not like I needed reminded... the wife does that plenty Are you still herding goats ?

[QUOTE=Diceman;1787325]Yeah, Jeff was there.
    In rare form too.[/QUOTE
    Better in Winston/ Salem. Better each trip.............................................. .................................................. .................................Eh ? lol

Oh, we thought they were NATE educational experiences!

We'd love to come but, that's a bit far in advance for one-man-shows to plan for. However, if it looks feasible we'll be up for it. Colorado is a beautiful state if you can get past Kansas to get there (ok, let the raggin begin).
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

[QUOTE=jpb2;1787412]
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Yeah, Jeff was there.
    In rare form too.[/QUOTE
    Better in Winston/ Salem. Better each trip.............................................. .................................................. .................................Eh ? lol
    Yeah, you were a good boy.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast