Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by heatpumpguru View Post
    ... I think install is key,ask the Carrier guy if unit needs to be powered up for awahile on the 25hna6 before you turn it on. It needs to be,if he says no or does not use a heat gun then,RUN!!
    Well, heatpumpguru, it sounds like you are giving us some important tips that I am not smart enough to understand. Would you clarify that a bit?
    • On the 25HNA6, what exactly is it that needs to be powered up for awhile before you turn it on?
    • Does the same rule apply on the 25HNA9?
    • And what is the heat gun for??

Thanks!

The crank case heater on the TS in the 25hna6 and 24hna7 need to be powered up,the scrolls do not XP19 Lennox and Trane XL16i or 19i. We learned the hard way when they first came out.We use the heat gun if we have to turn it on,but if it is cold ,we come back in the AM if it a one day job and start it up.We had a new guy start from another Carrier dealer and he turned one on and the compressor died,I had to take unit out and put in new one. Or should I say he did off the clock.
    It's NOT the BRAND,it's the company that installs it!!!!!

The crank case heater on the TS in the 25hna6 and 24hna7 need to be powered up,the scrolls do not XP19 Lennox and Trane XL16i or 19i. We learned the hard way when they first came out.In warmer climate may not be needed,in PA a must.
    It's NOT the BRAND,it's the company that installs it!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234