Post Likes

JCI FX30 Help!! "loading lexicon list" Stall

Im trying to connect to a new FX30. Ive loaded the updates into the 30 via work bench and im able to connect to the 30 with my laptop but when using the customers older laptop the FX30 starts to boot and stalls on "loading lexicon list" ive tried messing with the java but the same thing keeps happening. Any Ideas?
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin

Post Likes
    Try deleting the niagara folder in the users home directory from the older laptop then try to re open the virtual workbench connection.

Post Likes
    I'm having this issue too. I updated an FX30 to 3.8.111. I think I have to do a clean dist. install. Can anyone confirm this?

Post Likes
    If you updated to get the web start you need to give the jace or pc the newest core software too, so on a pc install the new workbench, or in a jace it has to be re commissioned.
    Also there is 3.8.213? as the newest rev.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I updated the core software when I updated to 3.8.111 but that still didn't work. I got it to work by installing a clean distribution file using "Distribution File Installer" and re-commissioning the Jace. Java web start will work now. I haven't seen version 3.8.213 yet, what is different about it?

Post Likes
    Oh cool, ive never thought about doing a new dist file, everytime just re commissioning has worked for me, so far..
    Really not much new in that new rev that is major, so to me its not worth going back to update 3.8.111 stuff, but any thing nee figure may as well do the newest.
    Tech supports 1st questions are always "what firmware version?".

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk