Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wow, that is an awesome job search site!
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
    wow, that is an awesome job search site!
    Thanks! Be sure to let us know if you have ideas on making it even better-

Jeff
    MEP Jobs

What I would like to see is a way to check multiple locations and multiple job descriptions/names all at once, so you can really filter what you know you would/wouldn't want. IE - someone was looking to move and would be interested in moving to multiple states and multiple cities but from what I can see as of now you have to do single searches. Also many locations are near state lines but may work primarily in one state and have it listed as so.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Quote Originally Posted by crab master View Post
    What I would like to see is a way to check multiple locations and multiple job descriptions/names all at once, so you can really filter what you know you would/wouldn't want. IE - someone was looking to move and would be interested in moving to multiple states and multiple cities but from what I can see as of now you have to do single searches. Also many locations are near state lines but may work primarily in one state and have it listed as so.
    That's a good idea. I'll pass it on to our tech guys and see what they think.

JeffatMEPJobs

This site worked for me. My last two jobs I found on this site. And it is getting better. Keep up good work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by uke View Post
    This site worked for me. My last two jobs I found on this site. And it is getting better. Keep up good work guys!
    Uke,

Good to hear it! We're planning some major upgrades and additions for the site in 2009, so keep visiting-

JeffatMEPJobs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12