Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    Okay, just for one minute, let's assume that living in the White House for eight years actually counts as training for the job of President. Do we really want a president who learned the job from Bill Clinton?
    Since the presidents' office is the oval office, she demonstrated she had no idea what-so-ever what was going on there. Perhaps monica should run for president.

second thought, too late now,.... but maybe she could be the veep, how would that play?

The dream team aka bills' bimbos!

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    I'm not here to sing W's praises. You said it will only get better. I'm curious what your "progressives" are going to do to accomplish this. How about cutting this bloated, innefficient gov't back to where it should be? Like that's gonna happen. Ever read the constitution? The Federal gov't's powers are clearly spelled out.There's a little thing in there about states' rights also. How about individual freedom? Do you really need Nanny Hillary to tell you what is best for you? Liberals keep telling us how they will fix schools, poverty, for 60 years now their solution is we need to give them more of our money. They really fixed that stuff, huh? Now they are gonna "fix" healthcare. If the gov't would get out of the way it wouldn't need fixing to begin with, more gov't is NEVER the answer. The gov't IS the problem. If the liberals ever would fix any of these so-called causes of theirs, there would be no more need for them. They know that, so the more victims they can create the more votes they can get next time. And nobody is any better off, except the politicians who prey on the ignorance of the American voter. But the fools keep voting for them anyway....true lemmings.

So, again I'll ask, Hillary will make it better how?

W will most likely go down as the "WORST" president ever.....That is why it can only get better...

I'm not a Hillary fan by any means....I just get tired of Ditto heads that spew their hate and bitterness towards anybody that doesn't buy into their beliefs...Not one person on this site has tried to talk up W....all they can do is ***** and complain about the dems......What has W done for my personal freedom?

Although it may not be true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative"--John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    W will most likely go down as the "WORST" president ever.....That is why it can only get better...

I'm not a Hillary fan by any means....I just get tired of Ditto heads that spew their hate and bitterness towards anybody that doesn't buy into their beliefs...Not one person on this site has tried to talk up W....all they can do is ***** and complain about the dems......What has W done for my personal freedom?

Although it may not be true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative"--John Stuart Mill
    Well then, start your own thread on how bad "W" is. This thread is about the China Doll.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

If you think Hillary or Obama is gonna make your world better, you are dreaming. There isn't a politician alive who is gonna be able to undo what has been done to the American people. It's been going on way to long and most of the people in this country don't even have a clue what the hell is coming.

Arm yourselves, be prepared to protect your loved ones because our world is going to hell in a handbasket. Pray for the next coming of Christ cause thats the only person who will save you.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Gee, you right wing conservative Christian type folk sure are optimistic .....

Seems everyone thinks their generation is the last to protect the American dream......woe and pity our grand children..

It would be better than what we have now
    Hey, chiller. News Flash...W ain't runnin' in '08.

But since that "better than we have now" is all you libs have, we'll probably be hearing it till after Election Day.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

W will most likely go down as the "WORST" president ever.....That is why it can only get better..Not one person on this site has tried to talk up W....all they can do is ***** and complain about the dems......What has W done for my personal freedom?Although it may not be true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative"--John Stuart Mill

you just keep thinking that things will get better;

do you have any idea as too what is gonna take to get this country running properly?

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND ITS PROBLEMATIC SYSTEM is gonna need a serious makeover!

do you think any of the candidates have the balls or the now how to make the proper changes!

as long as carrer politicians/lawyers are running this country (WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY THE PRICE)

we the people are running out of the money to pay for the benefits that our politicians/lawyers are recieving!

Question

Airmechanical,

I couldn't agree more.....seems kind of pointless to argue over parties or canidates....
    I'm afraid as long as the parties keep us polarized that makeover will never happen.
    I can only hope things will get better!

Quote Originally Posted by Airmechanical View Post
    you just keep thinking that things will get better;

do you have any idea as too what is gonna take to get this country running properly?

THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND ITS PROBLEMATIC SYSTEM is gonna need a serious makeover!

do you think any of the candidates have the balls or the now how to make the proper changes!

as long as carrer politicians/lawyers are running this country (WE ARE ALL GOING TO PAY THE PRICE)

we the people are running out of the money to pay for the benefits that our politicians/lawyers are recieving!

You are absolutely right, airmechanical. How long can America sustain this farce? Lawyers reign with impunity and arrogance. Good example, Bill and Hillary Clinton. Tort law out of control...John Edwards. I could on and on but it would not make a difference.
    -Pat Riley

Actually , Whaco720... I'm a fend for yourself kinda guy....

No government works for me..

Get your compassion from family and friends.... Don't bother me.. I've got my own problems..

why did you edit ???
    Last edited by sline-dawg; 03-08-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: just checking..

Unlike you, I wanted to refrain from name calling.
    -Pat Riley

I just get tired of Ditto heads that spew their hate and bitterness towards anybody that doesn't buy into their beliefs...
    Man.....talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

W will most likely go down as the "WORST" president ever.....
    While Slick Willie is the President who just "goes down"....right Monica??
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast