Another angle on Hillary's "qualifications"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another angle on Hillary's "qualifications"

Okay, just for one minute, let's assume that living in the White House for eight years actually counts as training for the job of President. Do we really want a president who learned the job from Bill Clinton?
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    Okay, just for one minute, let's assume that living in the White House for eight years actually counts as training for the job of President. Do we really want a president who learned the job from Bill Clinton?
    It would be better than what we have now

Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    It would be better than what we have now

How is that?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    How is that?
    With that statement tunnel-rat, you just blew any chance of getting an answer...LOL Dimocrats are incapable of rationally supporting their anti-Bush rhetoric.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

I know sure, it could be better, ( I don't see it happening this year though) but i just thought MAYBE he could explain how Hildabeast would do it. ....what was I thinking..???

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    I know sure, it could be better, ( I don't see it happening this year though) but i just thought MAYBE he could explain how Hildabeast would do it. ....what was I thinking..???
    What has W done to make things better....Why don't you explain that to me....At least The dems can carry on a conversation without sounding like a complete complete dumba**....Hey where are those weapons of mass destruction anyway?????

Why don't you explain to me what your party can do to make things better instead of bashing ......Oh yeah.....I can sleep better because your old geezer is going to be real tough when he answers the phone at 3 AM...yeah right.....Bring it on righty

John Culpepper is offline CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS Professional Member*
    The libs will do more damage in the name of mass destruction than AL Kaida. That is just my opinion.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Quote Originally Posted by John Culpepper View Post
    The libs will do more damage in the name of mass destruction than AL Kaida. That is just my opinion.
    How do you figure that John?

What has W done? I can answer that one. He took a budget, which was balanced when handed over to him, and proceeded to run it so far in the read that he now owns the record!!! Way to go George!! He jumped on Iraq after 9/11 when the Saudis were responsible, misunderestimated again. Broke almost every right we as citizens had with his "patriot act". And finally, he is leaving this country in a state of economic uncertainty but what does he care, he can live off his oil profits the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by ksufan View Post
    What has W done? I can answer that one. He took a budget, which was balanced when handed over to him, and proceeded to run it so far in the read that he now owns the record!!! Way to go George!! He jumped on Iraq after 9/11 when the Saudis were responsible, misunderestimated again. Broke almost every right we as citizens had with his "patriot act". And finally, he is leaving this country in a state of economic uncertainty but what does he care, he can live off his oil profits the rest of his life.
    Thank you for explaining ksufan.......now I understand!

I'm not here to sing W's praises. You said it will only get better. I'm curious what your "progressives" are going to do to accomplish this. How about cutting this bloated, innefficient gov't back to where it should be? Like that's gonna happen. Ever read the constitution? The Federal gov't's powers are clearly spelled out.There's a little thing in there about states' rights also. How about individual freedom? Do you really need Nanny Hillary to tell you what is best for you? Liberals keep telling us how they will fix schools, poverty, for 60 years now their solution is we need to give them more of our money. They really fixed that stuff, huh? Now they are gonna "fix" healthcare. If the gov't would get out of the way it wouldn't need fixing to begin with, more gov't is NEVER the answer. The gov't IS the problem. If the liberals ever would fix any of these so-called causes of theirs, there would be no more need for them. They know that, so the more victims they can create the more votes they can get next time. And nobody is any better off, except the politicians who prey on the ignorance of the American voter. But the fools keep voting for them anyway....true lemmings.

So, again I'll ask, Hillary will make it better how?

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    What do you mean? Like how to "share pizza" with an intern in the Oval Office?
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Or how to steal furniture from the White House like the Clinton's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast