Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-06-2008, 05:28 PM #1
SCOTT A. FAHLBECK
72 Lincoln Ave.
Athol, Ma 01331
• Work well in a high pressure environment.
• Over 12 years experience in HVAC & R
• Well-organized and efficient.
• Trained in all areas of Heating, ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
• Thorough understanding of Electrical
• Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport.
• Quickly learn procedures and methods.
• Organized and efficient.
• Highly imaginative with many innovative ideas.
• Efficient and courteous.
• Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality work.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients.
• Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to visualize solutions to bring about changes.
• Able to serve as an agent for others, and trusted to speak on their behalf to accomplish desired results.
• Able to please customers under all circumstances.
• Assertive, self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized and efficient.
• A hands-on professional with a proven record of success.
• A good morale builder.
• Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks.
• Several letters of customer appreciation
• Customer requests of exclusive service (for myself only)
Nov.. 06 Alpha mechanical Chelmsford,ma
to Jan.08 HVAC Tech
Aug. 1997 Empire Engineering (AKA;Lauri's refrigeration) Canton,MA
to nov. 06 Heating-And-Air-Conditioning Installer-Service Tech.
• Proficient in water source systems and associated components incl.uding cooling towers, package. heat pump & a/c only etc..
• Installed, serviced and repaired environmental control systems in residences, department stores, office buildings and commercial establishments.
• Proficient in supermarket and smaller refrigeration systems
• Pride in all aspects of installation and service of every piece of equipment
• Always willing to learn new skills
• Utilized knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting and structural layout.
• Wrote, designed and produced related drawings
• Mounted compressor and condenser units on platform and floor, using handtools.
• Followed blueprints and engineering specifications.
• Fabricated, assembled and installed ductwork and chassis parts, using portable metalworking tools and welding equipment.
• Installed evaporator unit in chassis and in air duct system, using handtools.
• Cut and bent tubing to correct length and shape, using cutting and bending equipment and tools.
• Supervised 2 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, etc....
• Cut and thread pipe, using machine-threading and hand-threading equipment.
• Joined tubing and pipe to various refrigerating units.
• Soldered joints, using torch to form complete circuits for refrigerant.
• Installed expansion and discharge valves in circuit.
• Connected motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating-ventilation fans to control panels.
• Connected control panels to power source.
• Installed air and water filters in completed installation.
• Injected small amount of refrigerant into compressor to test systems and added freon gas to build up prescribed operating pressure.
• Observed pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusted controls to ensure efficient operation.
• Responded to written and telephone requests for emergencies
• Tested joints and connections for gas leaks, using gauges and soap-and-water solution.
• Researched and recommended productivity solutions
• Wrapped pipes in insulation batting and secured them in place with cement and wire bands.
• Replaced defective breaker controls, thermostats, switches, fuses and electrical wiring.
• Repaired installed units, using electrician's handtools and test equipment.
• Installed, repaired and serviced air-conditioners, ranging from fractional to150 tons cooling capacity, in warehouses and factory buildings.
• Provided personalized service to several reputable customers with pride and confidence
May. 1995 Acton Refrigeration Littleton,MA
to Aug.1997 HVAC service Tech.
Experience Same As Above
1996 Eastern Maine Technical College Bangor, Maine
RAC Associates degree
Training: Trane voyager training course
Honeywell T7350 training
Proficient in Liebert computer room service and installation
Various Mfgr training in Ice machine service and installation
Training in Nesbitt multizone RTU service and troubleshooting
Follett ice machine service and installation per factory rep
greehheck training in Schofield WI, mua,erv & exh
Trane RTAA chiller training/experience
Awards: Highest score in Manitowoc Ice Machine Service training
License: EPA certified as a universal technician
Massachusetts refrigeration technicians license 2004-present
Tim Thomas Casual Male Retail Group
Tom Foley East Boston Neighborhood Health Care
Joe Reilly Dedham Institution For SavingsTo err is human, to really screw things up takes a service manager