Thread: Oh Well....

Oh Well....

Looks like the Republicans have made up their mind. John McCain is now the "official" nominee.

Am I happy about it...not really but, At least the Republicans can make a decision. Look at the Dimocrats...they cant make a choice on WHO the hell they want. They are ALL too busy being suckered in by the pie-in-the-sky, everythings butterflies, honeybees, and buttercups rhetoric BUNK that drives Dimocrats!!!!

Why cant Dimocrats decide...well look at the Dimocrat led Congress...they have been running things for almost 2 yrs, and have done NOTHING but sit with their thumbs inserted SQUARLY up their dookie-chutes!! As typical with Dimocrats, the faithful followers are following suit. They just CANT decide if they want Barack Gorbachev or Hillary Putin as thier Marxist DICTATOR!!

Hang on folks!!! We are in for some ROUGH times ahead methinks!!
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

BTW, although I aint happy about McCain per say......IMO, even a somewhat Liberal Republican is way better than a whacko Liberal Marxist Dimocrat. (NOT a spelling error)

True but I hope he doesn't try to be to liberal especially with a leftwing Democrat controlled Congress he may try a new attack on the second Amendment. He is against the first amendment also with his bill to ban talk show hosts from campaigning for a candidate before an election.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I know what you mean Glenn. Thats why I said we are in for a rough ride.

I'm afraid that this election cycle will truly be......picking the lesser of two evils!!

I've been googling like mad and can't find the link I was looking for but a while back I read an article that discussed how the republican system is designed for a quick choice, eliminating weaker candidates very quickly while the democratic system is designed for a slower choice.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

I hate to say it but the good news is Hillary is makeing a come back
    but I think McCain could beat her.Not that he's all that great but better
    than the other two.This just sucks
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Quote Originally Posted by crackertech View Post
    I hate to say it but the good news is Hillary is makeing a come back
    but I think McCain could beat her.Not that he's all that great but better
    than the other two.This just sucks
    Amen Bro!!

The gov't run school system in this country has finally dumbed down the population enough to the point where they have no clue as to what should be happening as opposed to what is happening. They might as well be voting for American Idol....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    The gov't run school system in this country has finally dumbed down the population enough to the point where they have no clue as to what should be happening as opposed to what is happening. They might as well be voting for American Idol....
    That's what they think they're doing.

"He/she is approachable".
    "He/she is cute."
    "He/she is sincere."
    "He/she dresses nice."
    "He/she has a nice smile."
    This is the very short list of illegitimate reasons people have given for voting for someone.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    That's what they think they're doing.

"He/she is approachable".
    "He/she is cute."
    "He/she is sincere."
    "He/she dresses nice."
    "He/she has a nice smile."
    This is the very short list of illegitimate reasons people have given for voting for someone.

Right...never mind the fact that they want to turn you into a gov't addicted zombie, tell you when and where you can eat, sleep, go to a doctor, drive your car, spend your money, smoke a cigarette, eat a hamburger, school your kids, but man, he/she sure is hot....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography