Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The article gets into how they figure the bill is bad. Liberals say it will make green jobs, republicans say it will kill jobs and make home drilled oil more expensive.

It says it will give Citgo a tax break but does not elaborate how or what

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    The article gets into how they figure the bill is bad. Liberals say it will make green jobs, republicans say it will kill jobs and make home drilled oil more expensive.

It says it will give Citgo a tax break but does not elaborate how or what
    True but you better believe that the Dems would rather give a communist ran company a tax break than an American company any day. They would love to say bankrupt Haliburton because Chaney used to be a big wig there and to make Citgo wealthy because it is control by the communist Anti American Chavez who hates Bush.

Do you expect the Dems to even talk about it much less explain why. They will simply ignore it like it doesn't exist. The press will go along and try to keep it a secret for them. Only the "right wing conservative" talk show hosts and the Internet blows the horn on this stuff.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12