Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    11,808

    You're Letting Me Down Glenn

    I figured you would have started a Chavez thread already

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    I figured you would have started a Chavez thread already
    Thanks for the heads up. But he is penuts compared to the other issues facing America like the war on terrorism and fanatical Muslims, the attack on our economy by the global warming fear mongers and the environmentalists, The chance of a Marxists becoming President in the name of Hillary or Obama, the loss of our identity by an invasion of illegal immigrants and them getting the right to vote and in general the the destruction of our ideals and culture by the liberals in their pushing PC in all aspects of life.

    Sure Chavez is a communist nut who now is threatening to invade Columbia because they wiped out several leading guerrilla leaders supposedly across the border in Ecuador. But he is just a thorn in our side and not as big of one as Castro was in his hey day. http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. But he is penuts compared to the other issues facing America like the war on terrorism and fanatical Muslims, the attack on our economy by the global warming fear mongers and the environmentalists, The chance a Marxists becoming President in the name of Hillary or Obama, the loss of our identity by an invasion of illegal immigrants and them getting the right to vote and in general the the destruction of our ideals and culture by the libeals in their pushing PC in all aspects of life.

    Sure Chavez is a communist nut who now is threatening to invade Columbia because they wiped out several leading guerilla leaders supposably across the border in Ecuador. http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    you mean all this fell apart under the great GW's watch??? how could this be?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    ...He and Cheney have probably been distracted while counting their blood, I mean oil money

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    you mean all this fell apart under the great GW's watch??? how could this be?
    Because your commie loving Democrats now control Congress.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    I just saw a program tonight showing a US admiral over in China visiting with their commanders at their Pentagon equivalent in the name of befriending the Chinese military and I was taken by what he said as he left, "please feel free to call on me if I can do anything for you".

    so my three questions;
    1) is he a commie lover or just a hypocrite liar?
    2) with Bush being his commander, doesn't it have his approval?
    3) do we want to "befriend" the commies?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    I just saw a program tonight showing a US admiral over in China visiting with their commanders at their Pentagon equivalent in the name of befriending the Chinese military and I was taken by what he said as he left, "please feel free to call on me if I can do anything for you".

    so my three questions;
    1) is he a commie lover or just a hypocrite liar?
    2) with Bush being his commander, doesn't it have his approval?
    3) do we want to "befriend" the commies?
    I have little time to argue with you if you cannot figure out the scene on the face of it. We are not in a hot war with Red China and we should maintain cordial relations with them were possible since we are their biggest buyers of there products and they do buy a lot of ours.

    Make no doupt about it they are our enemy in the long term. He is doing his job but you are not smart enough to figure that out. We are under constant assault here by our "commie loving Democrats" to make this country into a socialist if not communist state.

    You go believe what you want or go make other stupid silly comments about diplomacy which you have shown you do not understand.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    11,808
    was reading about what Chavez was up to now, then there was an interactive map on another web page, on the shifting politics of Latin/South America, the map must have been spawned by Chavez's latest exploits..

    The comment that made me think of you was on that map, they were talking about Ortiz being elected again in Nicarugua

    You usually like to bring up Samosa

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,793
    GLENN, you really should let up on towing that party line so freakin hard....it's cutting off the badly needed small amount of blood needed to feed that small little brain of yours.
    Last edited by k-fridge; 03-03-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Renove insult

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    was reading about what Chavez was up to now, then there was an interactive map on another web page, on the shifting politics of Latin/South America, the map must have been spawned by Chavez's latest exploits..

    The comment that made me think of you was on that map, they were talking about Ortiz being elected again in Nicarugua

    You usually like to bring up Samosa
    Heard about the hostage deal with Chavez being the broker between the leftest gureallias and Columbia and Chavez showing "his" map of Venezuela showing several Colombian airports near the border as being in Venezuela. Now he is moving troops to the border and may want to attack like Sadam did in Kuwait so to speak but I doupt that he wants to be another martyr for it.

    The big deal though I just found out is the what the leftest Democrats are doing in the US House to help their commie friend Chaavez.

    "TAX BREAKS FOR HUGO CHAVEZ
    No this is not a joke … this is just your American Congress doing what it can to help out a rich, socialist dictator. The House passed legislation last week that repeals subsidies for five major oil and gas companies in order to offset $18.1 billion in renewable-energy tax breaks. However,

    Citgo Petroleum Corp. would continue to receive the 6% deduction for domestic manufacturing.

    Citgo is owned by a subsidiary of Hugo Chavez’s Petróleos de Venezuela. Apparently since Citgo does not drill for oil and gas domestically or abroad, it fails to fall under the bill’s definition of companies that will be losing the tax break.
    Does that make any sense at all? The five companies that this bill targeted -- Chevron, BP, ExxonMobil, Shell and ConocoPhillips — all produce and refine and sell in the United States. And because they are domestic, they are going to lose this tax deduction while Hugo Chavez gets to hang on to his. We are giving him money out of our tax payer dollars while limiting our own resources domestically."
    Last edited by glennac; 03-03-2008 at 11:15 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    11,808
    Maybe he figures you guys are stretched thin and would not invade.

    Not following the whole tax cut thing? Are they jacking the tax on the other oil companies becuause they are giving them tax credits to do ehtanol or other alternatives and Citgo is not doing the ethanol thing?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    Maybe he figures you guys are stretched thin and would not invade.

    Not following the whole tax cut thing? Are they jacking the tax on the other oil companies becuause they are giving them tax credits to do ehtanol or other alternatives and Citgo is not doing the ethanol thing?
    Nobody knows what the real motives of the Democrats for helping Chavez out other than they like his communist views and anti Bush retoric. Read the link

    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics....20080229a.html


    The Democrats are silent on it. O by the way my memory is coming back on Samosa. He was actually assinated I believe in Columbia while riding in an armored car. I believe it was an RPG or something like that which was used to kill him and his body guards. Can't find info on it other than my memory is coming back as to what I heard when it happened.
    Last edited by glennac; 03-03-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,490
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    GLENN, you really should let up on towing that party line so freakin hard....it's cutting off the badly needed small amount of blood needed to feed that small little brain of yours.
    Air,

    I edited your post, easy on the name calling please.

    Thanx

    ARPC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event