Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrL_Brann View Post
    Typical slum lord rental property
    I wish the slum lords around here would purchase high end equipment such as Trane and AS. Most install Aire-Pro (a CHEAP offbrand Coleman, which is sold through an appliance parts store, which is why only hacks and apartment maintenance idiots trade there). You're doing good if you are able to talk them into buying a Ducane or Weatherking.

Holy crap.

It does look like the installer co. had the same mentality as my last residential job!
    And that is not spending an extra 30 minutes to make the job better for future service!

How long could that have taken to cut the entire front piece off and made a hinged or removable access cover? We sued to do that stuff all of the time in the Payson area on old homes, cabins, crawl spaces, etc!
    But of course, we had something called a PERMIT to pull and code to pass. Kinda makes you do it right, or not at all!!!

I noticed that you mention my name LOL!

Is that because you notice I've dealt with stupidity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pidene7qa88
    True Heavy Metal Geek

Quote Originally Posted by PaysonHVAC View Post
    Holy crap.

It does look like the installer co. had the same mentality as my last residential job!
    And that is not spending an extra 30 minutes to make the job better for future service!

How long could that have taken to cut the entire front piece off and made a hinged or removable access cover? We sued to do that stuff all of the time in the Payson area on old homes, cabins, crawl spaces, etc!
    But of course, we had something called a PERMIT to pull and code to pass. Kinda makes you do it right, or not at all!!!

I noticed that you mention my name LOL!

Is that because you notice I've dealt with stupidity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pidene7qa88
    Yeah and also one of other threads I told you I had one just for you.I figured you would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrL_Brann View Post
    Yeah and also one of other threads I told you I had one just for you.I figured you would like it.

Another thread just for me?
    Where is that one?
    True Heavy Metal Geek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12