Thread: No worries...

No worries...

No worries. I'll never have to get back there fella's.... Just slap that 10 ton condenser right next to the air handler . No one in their right mind will have to change a belt on this sucker in the future... Nope. Not until I got there that is....

Damnit!

Yeah, l'll leave it at that.

...and I'm sure permits were pulled when it was all installed too

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    Sure they were, but the inspector had 20+ inspections to do that day, you don't expect him to actually go up on the roof do you?

I have actually seen a city of Fort Worth mechanical inspector pull up next to a job board, pull all the inspection tags off the board, sign them, and stick them back on the board.....then drive off without ever having gotten out of his truck...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

you know that anyone up at 3:45 AM replying to post on hvac-talk could probably use some form of counseling don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post

Actually, yes.

Permits, Engineers, and all drawings submitted, and approved. Built to spec. That is exactly how it is supposed to be! Never mind a maintenance here or there...

Out of the three MAU's on that roof, that is the only one that is like that. Building is 75 years old, remodeled in 2003 to be a condo complex. Before that it was just a warehouse. So this BS is pretty new!

I can relate!

Kinda like when the installers run hard duct right in front of the access panel in a WSHP. I will get pics, but in one building I have 46, 20 or so of which I have no way to get my head into a position to see the indicator lights on the "smart" control board....... .....yeah, I can relate.

whoever has to squeeze in there will likely lean on the fins behind it compressing all of them into a nice flat aluminum sheet lol ... wtf do ppl think ?

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 33 View Post
    whoever has to squeeze in there will likely lean on the fins behind it compressing all of them into a nice flat aluminum sheet lol ... wtf do ppl think ?

That's exactly what the fins look like now. They send me to do it because I am cursed as being the "skinny" guy.

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    That's exactly what the fins look like now. They send me to do it because I am cursed as being the "skinny" guy.
    i hate htat curse!! have had that curse for so many years!! aslo the tight crawl space curse!! i am 6ft3in. how does that qualify as being able to fit in thight places??
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    i hate htat curse!! have had that curse for so many years!! aslo the tight crawl space curse!! i am 6ft3in. how does that qualify as being able to fit in thight places??

I have heard that it is called "high metabolism disorder"...

People who suffer from it can: Eat anything they like. Drink as much beer as they like. and pretty much never, ever, ever, gain weight.

BUT.... Usually people that suffer this syndrome also are pretty active in their lifestyle. So it's really a crap shoot weather this really is a "syndrome" or just "healthy living"....

lol i used to be that skinny guy .. rather puny actually lol .. but i been in the gym for about 6 yrs so now im the little big guy .. just hope you dont ever get asked to comb out the fins

I was less than 120, 6'1", I had to be careful with condensing unit on two wheeler did not play catapult with me. My dad was almost as thin, but he said I was younger.