Good news, better news, best news

Good news: I worked as an HVAC tech in a hospital for 14 years. Therefore, I am invoking the HCSPQ (Hillary Clinton Standard of Professional Qualification) and, effective immediately, declaring myself a doctor.

Better news: Since I worked around doctors of all specialties, I am certified in every area of medicine known to man.

Best news: Everyone on this web site gets free medical care for the rest of your lives.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Hey Doc, I have this pain...................................
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by fixacr View Post
    Good news: I worked as an HVAC tech in a hospital for 14 years. Therefore, I am invoking the HCSPQ (Hillary Clinton Standard of Professional Qualification) and, effective immediately, declaring myself a doctor.

Better news: Since I worked around doctors of all specialties, I am certified in every area of medicine known to man.

Best news: Everyone on this web site gets free medical care for the rest of your lives.
    Now that right there's funny, I don't care who you are.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I'm thinking about emailing this post to the local Hillary campaign headquarters. Any comments?
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Send it to the DNC and her national campaign HQ, as well. Most local stuff never gets past "local".
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I can't help but think that the local group would be more likely to actually respond(?) I would, of course, set up a separate email account in case they put me on their mailing list.

if you can get to las vegas i need a good orthopedic dr. to give me
    the ok to go back to work. last fri. i broke my left foot in 3 places
    & you have to know more than the dr. who ask me if it hurt.

I can't help but think that the local group would be more likely to actually respond(?) I would, of course, set up a separate email account in case they put me on their mailing list.
    Set up a gmail account. Then you can have their stuff sent to the spam can immediately.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    if you can get to las vegas i need a good orthopedic dr. to give me
    the ok to go back to work. last fri. i broke my left foot in 3 places
    & you have to know more than the dr. who ask me if it hurt.
    Just send me a sketch of your foot and $250 and I'll send you a release form.

Just send me a sketch of your foot and $250 and I'll send you a release form.
    the dr. is from pakistan.. think ill see if he will bargain his prices a bit.
    all of his relatives want to play lets make a deal so maybe he will.

This reminds me a bit of Dick Morris' response to Hillary's talking point that she has 8 years of experience in the White House.

"So does the chef".
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

OH MY GOD!! I just remembered that I was in the delivery room when my wife had both of our kids. I guess that means that I am qualified to give birth.