Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by william antley View Post
    My wife started her nursing career in Labor and Delivery. There would be girls as young as 10 years old coming in to deliver babies. Had trouble figuring out how a 10 year old girl could get pregnant, not the mechanical aspect but the physiological aspect. I was told that the growth hormones used to get cattle ready for market were having a similar effect on humans, they sorta grow up faster and this is a result.
    The most disconcerting delivery I learned about was a 20 something girl who, after the birth, asked the nurses "where did that come from"?
    I used to work with a young lady that was pretty heavy and she claimed that she didn't know she was pregnant until her water broke. I found that pretty hard to believe but then I've never had a 9 pound youngster in me.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Why not have kids at 12, start getting the government checks early. If she can pop out a few more by the time she's 18, just think how big of checks she'll be getting. After all, wouldn't want the girl to use something as evil as birth control.

Best birth control for under aged unwed couples is abstinence. Don't have to worry about pregnancy or nasty little diseases.

But, 12 year olds should not be worrying about such things anyway!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Best birth control for under aged unwed couples is abstinence. Don't have to worry about pregnancy or nasty little diseases.

She had a kid at 12, so she was never obviously taught abstinence. And chances are, it wouldn't sink in now. Sometimes birth control is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post

yeah...that works - in fantasy land.

but, in the real world of single-parent homes, filled with American Idol on the TV that is never turned off, watched by your no child left behind ...bad stuff starts to happen when they become teenagers.

A certain engineer thinks girls get preggies just talking on the phone. That's why he thinks abstinence doesn't work.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

a couple of years ago i was staying at a dumpy apartment building, and outside my window i heard a 12 year old kid ask his mom to buy him a hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    a couple of years ago i was staying at a dumpy apartment building, and outside my window i heard a 12 year old kid ask his mom to buy him a hooker.
    when I turned 16 I asked my dad for a hooker, he said sure, here............

He handed me a number 18 hook, a Jitterbug, and a Crazy Crawler fishing lure and 18 lb test line said get in the car we're going fishing what a great day
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Last edited by jmac00; 03-03-2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: double post
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

I think it all starts with the parents or should I say the lack of parents. The dumb ones like this should be sterilized. That would break the cycle.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

All this will "change" we "hope" when the ever so compassionate Socia, er Democrats get into office. So, don't worry, as it's already getting better at this moment. Utopia awaits.........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

I've seen too many little girls dressed like prosti-tots. Too many parents think dressing like that is cute but they are just sexualizing their daughter. Try teaching them a bit of modesty instead. I think modesty is a good foundation for abstinence. I was thrilled when my 16yr old just went to her first formal, and was concerned about her dress opening too much at the top.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    A certain engineer thinks girls get preggies just talking on the phone. That's why he thinks abstinence doesn't work.
    maybe your average, simpleton, estimator HVAC-hack believes the solution may be found in priting large 'abstinence posters',

but the real solution is found through a structured home life that is run by responsible parents.

and, no one person nor society is batting 1,000 in that area.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast